BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale

Brad

anyone noticedon the 499 desktop there is actially 2 of them, meaning 2 different SKU numbers? SKU: 9999120500050065 and SKU: 9999120500050064

yep - same on the 299 package as well - the difference being one sku lists the antivirus and antispyware while the other one does not.

I was hanging around to order the Sony 5.1 home theater. With shipping comes to $338.46 - so instead ordered it from Amazon instead for $326 and some change. Not a huge amount of difference, but just in case someone is ordering that particular item.

Again guys you should train by adding crap you wont buy and practice going through bestbuy's checkout.

Just hit cancel order right before it says Confirm order

Probably not a good idea for me-I'm getting a little spastic with the fingers with all this frantic refreshing and will end up buying 12 toaster ovens or something...

Probably not a good idea for me-I'm getting a little spastic with the fingers with all this frantic refreshing and will end up buying 12 toaster ovens or something...

lmao well I just memorized exactly what to click on and exactly what to type in

I even have my bestbuy.com password on ctl v so i dont have to type it

Dear Mr.Best Buy price changer,

Now when you say coming soon,that is very vague.Do u mean today,tomorrow ,next week?Plez hurry my eyes hurt.lol

:gdyeahthat:

The game I am waiting on keeps changing in price every few minutes, and still says coming soon. Aaahhh!