>>> Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted <<

Brad

What time does items usually start to sale on line. And how do you do that? Do you go ahead and place the items in your cart and the price changes for the Blackfriday sales prices or is there a place for the blackfriday sale items in a different place on line. Help! I really want to try to buy what i can online that morning.

Last year the items came online at 3am, and someone correct me if i'm wrong, but i think i could link directly through gottadeal to the sale items? Then i checked out ASAP (I did several orders) because if you waited the item could disappear from your cart. It was awesome because i got everything (doorbusters included) except the my size barbie (in store only item)...strolled over to the store at 5am and picked one up :) Most of the items were free site to store, so picked them up a week later...the bike was delivered to my house as were the coats (half of them)...so you may have to pay shipping on some items. HTH

My Walmart is like Black Friday almost any time I go there, so the crowd doesn't bother me too much. LOL

It is a little harder to get things like $2 dvds when there are tons of people swarming them, but I usually get to check them out as the crowd moves to other sections.

Last year, people were swarming the cheap video games and dvds, and I was grabbing cheap jeans. Then I grabbed some dvds while the crowd shifted to the clothes. LOL

I hope it goes well again this year. Can't wait!!!!!!!

Wally looks to be my only stop this year. Probably will do some price matching from Toys R Us' ad, and maaaybe go to Walgreens and Kmart. But Wally is a must. :D

Talked to my Walmart folks this morning and they said that all walmarts were going to have the same layouts on BF...They were really surprised the ad was leaked already....They said they were delivered to the stores but locked up right away.....I told them to come here on their off time to see what there is....

I'm in Huntsville as well (I use the Drake/S. Pkwy Walmart) and was wondering what to expect on BF (I've never shopped on BF)...Have you done BF in Huntsville (specifically at Walmart?) What time should I show up? I'm trying to score my husband a PS3 (will these go quicker than other items?), any help would be SO appreciated! Thanks in advance!

I was just wondering that....Target and RadioShack are the only two with Acer Aspire Netbooks I was hoping to get a deal @ walmart :no:

Hope they have a secret sale just makes sure one of you guys tells me please...LOL

my dh works for the distribution center, and he says he has seen a lot of "small laptops" come through for $190 ish, he didn't remember the name brand because is wasn't a popular one, so you might find them on bf or they may be saving them for a saturday sale. I'm hoping to get the $198 laptop for my 13 year old, but will take the netbook if I can't.

I asked the manager about this at the store near my home. I was told the store will be open all day and night Thanksgiving however any of the items on BF will not be available till 5am. I asked can I place items in my cart and was told all BF items will be in one section of the store and will be blocked off till 5am

Okay - good information! Good Luck, ALL!:D

Based on previous years. THe 24 hour stores are open. You can go in but they pull the sale items out wrapped in black plastic about an hour befor sale starts. You can gather your price match stuff up though befor they take it off the shelf. I usually hide mine the day befor. They say "where did you find that" LOL. there will be a line for the bikes in the lawn and garden section. Hope this helps.

This is good to know! Thanks.:yup:

my dh works for the distribution center, and he says he has seen a lot of "small laptops" come through for $190 ish, he didn't remember the name brand because is wasn't a popular one, so you might find them on bf or they may be saving them for a saturday sale. I'm hoping to get the $198 laptop for my 13 year old, but will take the netbook if I can't.

Wasnt the Acer in the Target ad today for $199?

I can't find ANYTHING online about a MotionTrendz 3-Wheel Scooter ????

They had 2 scooters at walmart already out, and they are ringing up for the BF price of $49.00 On the box it says it is for ages 3 years and up. That it runs 2 mph and only goes forward. Maybe this will help someone out a little. ( also it does come with the 6 volt battery and charger) it does not list a weight limit on the box.

I had a family member that was picking the 3 wheeler scooter up for me since they came accross it while at walmart( they had 2 of them out ) while I was on the phone , they checked the price, and it scaned for the BF price of $49.00.. so i told them YES get it. NOW guess what. They just called me back and walmart would not let them buy it! Even though they checked the price on the scanner and it rang up for $49.00. They said that it was a mistake, that when it scanned at the register they can tell it is a BF item soooo, they can't sell it at that price. Only at the full price. needless to say they fussed, but ended up not getting one.

I had a family member that was picking the 3 wheeler scooter up for me since they came accross it while at walmart( they had 2 of them out ) while I was on the phone , they checked the price, and it scaned for the BF price of $49.00.. so i told them YES get it. NOW guess what. They just called me back and walmart would not let them buy it! Even though they checked the price on the scanner and it rang up for $49.00. They said that it was a mistake, that when it scanned at the register they can tell it is a BF item soooo, they can't sell it at that price. Only at the full price. needless to say they fussed, but ended up not getting one.

I have heard of this happening before. Last year I remember someone posting the same sort of thing..... I think is they stick it our, it should be sold! Last year I think it was DS games in question....

I'm in Huntsville as well (I use the Drake/S. Pkwy Walmart) and was wondering what to expect on BF (I've never shopped on BF)...Have you done BF in Huntsville (specifically at Walmart?) What time should I show up? I'm trying to score my husband a PS3 (will these go quicker than other items?), any help would be SO appreciated! Thanks in advance!

Never go to Huntsville for BF, I actually Live in Arab....Sorry can't help on that. I am always out of town for BF in Florida with family.:fluffy:

Now I'm worried! Why no Huntsville on BF? Have you heard horror stories or do you just think it'll be bad?

Oh, I don't know...Never been to Huntsville on any BF. I stay AWAY from the big cities!!! I like small town shopping, no where NEAR the crowds!:yup: We do have the "bestest" Walmart and workers!