>>> Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted <<

Brad

Unless they pull them off the shelves, which I have heard that they have done before...ugh...I hate wondering where to go to actually make sure I "get" the deal I want.

Ok then I buy it this weekend and return it on blackfriday during sale hours and get it priced matched....LMAO :yup:

Just that they've ordered them by the masses and they have some weird processor- it's not Windows or Linux, but another type of MS product. For the life of me I can't remember what it's called.

Sounds like another of the 7" netbooks with the Windows CE OS, like K-Mart & Menards will be selling for $119. If so, it wouldn't suprise me if Wally sells that for $99...

I am really wanting the ps3 package and some of the DS games, but I have never shopped at walmart on BF, I am usually at Target and Kohl's. Is it worth standing in line, and will there be any ps3's left when I get to them? I Do not plan on standing in line for hours.

Honestly if the ps3 is high on your list of wants get their early because they will go very quick.That stuff always does.

Thanks Brad! I thought I was reading something wrong when the email popped up about the ad being posted! Have to say...I don't see any huge toy deals IMO. Will be telling DF about the PS3 deal for her DH. But, might hit WalMart later in the am for the pjs, to see if they have any left...but looks like TRU and Target are going to be my big stops. No matter what my opinion of the ad is though...Brad you are DA MAN!! :D Thanks for all your hardwork!!

For all you gamers out there, or anyone who knows about the Wii - the Wi bundle looks good to me. My question is about the extra set of nyko controllers. Are these actually the same as regular Wii controllers? I have no clue about the Wii and accessories. I want to have extra controllers, so more than one person can play - will these work or do I need to buy something else, too?

Dumb question from a Wii newbie. LOL

Thanks in advance for any help. :)

Thanks Brad - I've been dyin' to see this ad. :D

For all you gamers out there, or anyone who knows about the Wii - the Wi bundle looks good to me. My question is about the extra set of nyko controllers. Are these actually the same as regular Wii controllers? I have no clue about the Wii and accessories. I want to have extra controllers, so more than one person can play - will these work or do I need to buy something else, too?

Yes they are the same as the regular ones.You will need a controller for everyone that wants to play but be carefull when buying Wii games.Look on the back of the game up top on the right it will show you which controllers you will need to play the game.Some of the games require the nunchuck.

They are the same, just a different name brand. You can use those as extra controllers, or you can buy actual Wii ones. I like Nintendo Licensed accessories because they are backed by a better warranty. You can have up to 4 controllers.

There was an issue with 70 or so items not showing up in the listing on the BF site. Those items are now listed with the rest.

If you had added items to your shopping list from Walmart before this, you'll have to add them agaain :)

I guess I will be hoping that BB has the DSi or the Ipod deal online or if not I will be going out to camp:( The idea of standing in lines for those 2 things is just not too enticing.

I dont think Walmart will match the DSi deals at Target and BB with the gift card right?? Those are the only things I need to get.

I wonder if Amazon will do something??

Just looked at the BB ad again and it looks like the DSi and the Ipod will be available online hopefully Thanksgiving day.

Edited by racerfan

I guess I will be hoping that BB has the DSi or the Ipod deal online or if not I will be going out to camp:( The idea of standing in lines for those 2 things is just not too enticing.

I dont think Walmart will match the DSi deals at Target and BB with the gift card right?? Those are the only things I need to get.

I wonder if Amazon will do something??

Just looked at the BB ad again and it looks like the DSi and the Ipod will be available online hopefully Thanksgiving day.

According to information on the web (CNN) they will match other stores on black friday. I think there is a post on this.

According to information on the web (CNN) they will match other stores on black friday. I think there is a post on this.

Yes they will match sale prices but I dont think they will match with gift cards unless they give a Walmart gift card. I dont think they have ever done that before. I hope I will be able to get it online on Thanksgiving or maybe Amazon will match it.

YAY!!!! FINALLY a good ad! Do you guys think they will make that blu-ray player available online at 3am? Last year I snapped up most doorbusters (ironic i know, but some were online!) online that morning before i headed out...i'm not sleeping outside for it, but would love to pick up the $78 blu-ray...