>>> Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted <<

Brad

The last one I needed, lol! I was just typing out my lists for other stores & went back to look at an ad scan and there it was...bought had a heart attack :D

I was doing the same thing!! haha But instead of checking the ad scan page, up popped an email and I thought I was seeing things!!

Well, I see some board games, DVDs (I'm actually more interested in the $9 ones than the $2 ones- we don't have Monsters VS. Aliens yet, and my boys want Aliens in the Attic), and possibly some DS and Wii games, depending on which ones are actually included in the $7, $10, and $25 price points that aren't pictured.

Amazon seems to lower their prices on the same items when WM does a roll back or sale. Does anyone know if Amazon will try matching WM BF deals or will they just do their own thing?

I'm just wondering how DH and I are going to get everything we want... especially if WM is having people line up. Hopefully that's just for the bigger items!

Is the $200 laptop really awful?

The blu-ray player on the last page says it streams netflix. What does that mean exactly? As long as you subscribe to netflix you can stream it for free? Like the Roku player?

Here is the PDF: http://www.blackfridayvip.com/scans/GottaDeal-WalMart.pdf

Its just like Netflix for xbox, i guess you can hook it up to your internet connection and stream Netflix movies. As long as you have a Netflix account you just have to authorize the Blueray player through the Netflix website. Hope this helps!

I'm not 100% sure there won't be netbooks, possibly on a secret sale or ad. It's not complete speculation, they've ordered a huge surplus of a no-name brand that they do not carry.

I was just wondering that....Target and RadioShack are the only two with Acer Aspire Netbooks I was hoping to get a deal @ walmart :no:

Hope they have a secret sale just makes sure one of you guys tells me please...LOL

I'm not 100% sure there won't be netbooks, possibly on a secret sale or ad. It's not complete speculation, they've ordered a huge surplus of a no-name brand that they do not carry.

Do you happen to have some additional info on this? Anything is appreciated.

Thanks!

Its just like Netflix for xbox, i guess you can hook it up to your internet connection and stream Netflix movies. As long as you have a Netflix account you just have to authorize the Blueray player through the Netflix website. Hope this helps!

That answers my question thanks!

We can price match on Blackfriday bring the other ads...thats what Im doing as of now LoL

Unless they pull them off the shelves, which I have heard that they have done before...ugh...I hate wondering where to go to actually make sure I "get" the deal I want.

I think people are going to be all crazy about the $2 DVD's. Oh, and did I miss something- where is the rumored $88 powerwheels? (Maybe I just didnt see it?)

I saw them on one ad scan. I may actually ditch Target to go get one of these.... <sigh> Target is MUCH nicer on BF.

Ok all you gamers-that seems like a good deal on the PS3, right? Also, what do you think of the games that are included in the bundle and can we use the PS3 to stream Netflix if we're subscribers?

The Batman game is a recent release and sold well.

Yes the PS3 streams Netflix, you have to request a streaming disc from Netflix to get it to work.

this has been the only ad i can officially say "it sucks"...the rest of them are good lol

LOL - I was thinking the exact opposite. This year NOTHING has excited me. I've actually talked about not going bf this year. Walmart's ad just changed my mind. I'm definitely heading out now.

I am really wanting the ps3 package and some of the DS games, but I have never shopped at walmart on BF, I am usually at Target and Kohl's. Is it worth standing in line, and will there be any ps3's left when I get to them? I Do not plan on standing in line for hours.