Crocs $9.99!

First Lady

Ok, I just measured my sons' shoes.

My 7 year old's sneaker measures 9.25 (size 2) on the bottom of the sole from top to bottom. My 6 year old's sneaker measures 8.5 (size 13) on the bottom of the sole from top to bottom. Since it is the bottom of the shoe, not in inside measurement, that means their feet are smaller than the measurement. Does this mean I should order a size 3 for one, and 4 for the other? I'd rather them fit well than be too big...

The crocs I have, I bought in the same size as my sneakers, and they fit me just fine... But it looks like if I order these in the size they wear in sneakers, they won't be right...

Edited by AudreyNicole

how do you find the right size for these? My grandson is in the 2nd grade. So anyonw have an idea of what sizes I need to look at? Waiting to hear from his mom what his actual shoe size is. But in the meantime was trying to find out if I look in kids, juniors or mens?

Last summer my son was in a size 1 shoe. When I measured his foot on the crocs foot chart he needed a size 2 and they fit perfect. My son was 7 1/2 over the summer.