Cash, Credit, Debit, Check, Giftcard... How will you be paying on BF?

AudreyNicole

Credit cards for cash back and we always pay it in full so we don't pay interest! Always used my Discover in the past but now we have a Disney Visa and use it to earn points towards our next Disney World vacation. :D I have a couple of hundred dollars in points on my Discover that I will cash in for gift cards for the extra bonus. We use cc's for everything with one exception. Our checking account earns 4% interest if we use our debit card 12x in the month. So our rule is anything under $10 gets put on debit card until we hit 12 for the month, everything else goes on cc. I LOVE earning free money just for using credit!

Warning to the wise, when purchasing online, please read the small print. I ordered something a last year and reviewed my credit statement and found out the online company I had ordered from, stuck a $7.00 monthly charge to my account saying that I had sign up for some type of program. I called my CC and they took it off immediately. The CC also told me that some people will go almost a year before they catch it. This problem was featured on our local new a few day ago.