When are you lining up at Target this year to try and get the 32 inch TV?

Cremer83

Target is the campout spot this year. Hands down not even close.... The weather here in nc is only in the 40-50's at night around thanks giving so I think I can handle 3 days of it.

Me and the GF talked it over and we are getting there at 8 am Weds unless we see people there before that time then we would go then. It works perfect for us cause I have the week off and she gets off Tuesday at noon.

I am just curious what time everyone else is plannign to get there to try and get the 32 Tv or other item that they want????

Edited by Cremer83

Im thinking around midnight after Turkey dinner.Tuesday is just insane.Thats way to early.Unless Walmart has the same deal.As i also need 2 laptops in which i would then be @ Wm probably before Turkey dinner.I didnt camp out last year as really didnt need any big ticket things but this year i have money and am ready to spend it.Im in SC and it is warm here still so i have no problem camping for a day or 2.

I am buying the 32" LCD this Sunday. Then go back and get a price adjust on BF. No waiting in line for me.

I would be careful since Target's price adjust policy seems to be in limbo right now for BF (see price adjustments thread). If you do buy on Sunday just make sure you hang on to the original packaging, manuals, etc. if you need to make a return.

I would be careful since Target's price adjust policy seems to be in limbo right now for BF (see price adjustments thread). If you do buy on Sunday just make sure you hang on to the original packaging, manuals, etc. if you need to make a return.

Absolutely. If it doesn't work out then I get 100% of my money back. I did the price adjustment last year at Target and had no problems. Hopefully this year it will be the same.

I personally think Tuesday is a little excessive for Target. they always have plenty of their doorbusters. A few years ago when the doorbuster was the Olevia 37 inch I lined up at 5 and got one.

it might be a lil excessive I just want to make sure I am gonna get one for that price. but i will also go by if there are any other people lining up. unless walmart has better tv deals that 32 inch deal at target is price wise the best one out there by 50 bucks

Last year I dropped my sister off at Target at our small-mid size town at 3am and she was first and it took about 30 minutes for another person to show up (last BF Target opened at 6).

This year we both will be waiting and I think we are going to try to get there between 2:30-3am.

And I have a question on this.... so, say they won't adjust it --can I return for full amount --or is there a "restocking" fee??

Last year I dropped my sister off at Target at our small-mid size town at 3am and she was first and it took about 30 minutes for another person to show up (last BF Target opened at 6).

This year we both will be waiting and I think we are going to try to get there between 2:30-3am.

i live near a military town and if i showed up at 3am i would be a 100 or so back. .

My husband will be getting to target at 2-3am...last year he got there at 4-5am and was really far back. I dont want the tv but really NEED that dual screen portable dvd player...hopefully they will have a bunch of those. I will be at kmart at 3am..so hopefully betwen both we will get everything we want =)

i live near a military town and if i showed up at 3am i would be a 100 or so back. .

I guess that's the nice thing about living in smaller communities. Where I live I'm sandwiched between two mid-sized towns both with Targets, we go to the smaller of the two towns and the Target lines weren't bad at all. It could also be that the cold BF MN mornings keep the line down a bit. :-) But at the larger town's Target if we showed up there at that same time we would probably be 50 back.

And I have a question on this.... so, say they won't adjust it --can I return for full amount --or is there a "restocking" fee??

I went to my Target last night and they said that for them, I guess this is a YMMV, I would have to buy something 7 days or less to get the sale price for the BF ad. So I would have to go the Friday before or after that to get the TV then go back to CS on BF with the ad and receipt and they would give me the adjustment.

I guess that's the nice thing about living in smaller communities. Where I live I'm sandwiched between two mid-sized towns both with Targets, we go to the smaller of the two towns and the Target lines weren't bad at all. It could also be that the cold BF MN mornings keep the line down a bit. :-) But at the larger town's Target if we showed up there at that same time we would probably be 50 back.

yeah there is one target within a 60 mile radius so it will be packed