One item that made your jaw drop

2000SE

This one made my jaw drop but not for the reason the OP stated.

Waltzed into BB on Friday and saw the Sony KDL-46V5100 for $1599. I had just come from HH Gregg and it was $965 there. I already knew it was $1199 at Sears. It made my jaw drop because BB had the audacity to jack it up to SRP on BF. To me that was just crazy.

I actually told a couple about the HH Gregg price while they were standing there trying to decide. They presumably left to go get it. It was funny that same couple talked to a BB employee right before I told them and they said to him "we're thinking about this one" and he said "thinking about it or gonna get it" and walked off. That also made my jaw drop.

This one made my jaw drop but not for the reason the OP stated.

Waltzed into BB on Friday and saw the Sony KDL-46V5100 for $1599. I had just come from HH Gregg and it was $965 there. I already knew it was $1199 at Sears. It made my jaw drop because BB had the audacity to jack it up to SRP on BF. To me that was just crazy.

I actually told a couple about the HH Gregg price while they were standing there trying to decide. They presumably left to go get it. It was funny that same couple talked to a BB employee right before I told them and they said to him "we're thinking about this one" and he said "thinking about it or gonna get it" and walked off. That also made my jaw drop.

the same TV could have been bought directly from Sony for 999 w/ free PS3, plus no s&h ;)

the same TV could have been bought directly from Sony for 999 w/ free PS3, plus no s&h ;)

I saw that. By the time I got home, it was sold out. I even told that couple about that in case they wanted that deal.

I am waiting still for the TV. I think just judging from the amount of stock the BB I went to had and a report from a friend of mine that the deals are not over as far as TVs go.

I saw that. By the time I got home, it was sold out. I even told that couple about that in case they wanted that deal.

I am waiting still for the TV. I think just judging from the amount of stock the BB I went to had and a report from a friend of mine that the deals are not over as far as TVs go.

not sure how long they kept updating the deal, but the 1st time I tried getting it, it was s/o. I called Sony & they told me to keep checking back. Sure enough, it showed up again later that night :). PS3 will be here Monday & the TV Tuesday :confused:

there were a few good deals, but nothing that made me drool or foam at the mouth. LOL! The stuff I was interested in was kind of a "if I get it great, but if not, *shrug*" kinda thing. The Target 1Tb hard drive for under $60 was a particularly nice deal, and I managed to get one. Yippee! But had I not, I would have just found one else where. Seems like most of the stores were selling the same stuff for around the same prices.