One item that made your jaw drop

2000SE

My teen son ... He's planning to go with a group of other 15-17 year old boys and hopefully a couple of them will get them. Which means I lose my shopping buddy.

OMG, I never thought of that. I'm looking forward to the time when my daughter is old enough to go with me, I never thought about a time after that where she won't want to go with me. :gdcry:

OMG, I never thought of that. I'm looking forward to the time when my daughter is old enough to go with me, I never thought about a time after that where she won't want to go with me. :gdcry:

I never took my kids shopping on Black Friday. The best thing happened last year when my adult sons and nephews decided to join in. We can divide the stores by interests and get more of the bargains. Definitely a plus.

Darla

Although the $3.00 deals at Target are impressive, I wonder about the quality of the item at that price...;)

Well at least for the clothes, the way my kids are growing, I'm not really concerned...at this rate they won't get a chance to wear them long enough for it to matter!

For the appliances, I have some cheapies like that in the camper. They work great for that limited use at least.

I am not very happy with his plans since he is 6'4" with long arms and grabs things off the highest shelves for me that no one else can reach. He is so goodnatured and such a goofball at times that he makes the hassles of BF shopping so much fun. They are now talking about camping overnight at best buy - I wasn't sure about that but they reminded me that they camped last winter with the scouts and with windchill is was about 25 below zero.

I haven't seen anything yet that has made me really excited about getting out Friday. I'm looking forward to seeing AC Moore's ad to see if they'll have one of the Cricuts on sale. I've wanted one for a while now, and they're finally getting into a price range that I can deal with. Wish we had a JoAnn's around here. I may be going to Michael's or AC Moore depending on who has the better price.

I haven't seen anything that is jaw dropping still after WM's ad :( Boo I'm so bummed bout that. There is a few toys that I think I would want but nothing that is so important. The TV deals are good but DH wants a higher quality so I won't be standing in line for that...so pretty much we are just going to run around all night, gamble, eat and buy some clothes and a few gifts LMAO

Kmart having Left 4 Dead 2 for the Xbox for $39 and Walmart's $98 Nintendo DS (including the almighty pink ones) are enough for me to get up at the crack of dawn this year. I was really hoping for a decent price on the DS, but wasn't actually expecting to see anything other than bundles. So hey, I'm won over.

2 dollar dvds from Walmart, 198 dollar FULL sized Emachines laptop from Walmart, The 35 dollar leather desk chair from Walmart, and the 25 dollar all-in-one HP printer from Walmart! Walmart really pleased me with their ad. Oh Also the large luggage sets from Kmart (I think) that were 30 something...basically 40 dollars! I saw a few cheap digital photo frames from various stores. I'm impressed this year. :)

Not one thing has impressed me. This is the first time in almost fifteen years I won't be heading out. DD wanted a flat screen and blu-ray which we got great deals on at Target last week (99.99 Blu-ray & 367.00 32" LCD TV). DH wanted a netbook, purchased at Target Sunday for 199.99.... I can't think of a single thing I want. I kind of want a Nook, maybe a steam mop for my hardwood floors... Nothing too exciting. Anyone have any ideas? :confused:

Fiance and I were looking for a Samsung LED 55" TV... we saw an ad in the Los Angeles Times for $1999.00. We were weary since we'd never heard of the store name before but we slept in till 4:15am this morning, drove first to Sears in North Hollywood (opened doors at 4am) to see if they would price match. Sears refused so we got back into the car and headed to the store called MIR in West Los Angeles (opened doors at 6am), were in and out of the store in 15 minutes with no line, got perfect customer service and only paid $25 for delivery!:D:D:D

This was not only a jaw dropping item as all other big name stores were selling the Samsung LED 55" for $2467 (give or take a few dollars) but NO ONE was even knocking down the doors when they were opening! Just one guy came rushing in wanting 4 TV's and was turned down by the store manager. :tongue1:

:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin

Walgreens: $1.99 Red Baron's 12 inch pizza

I bought 4 and had 1 yesterday. Because of your mention I had a mad dash to shove these in an already packed freezer before my father new what hit him. He would have moaned if he'd seen them. I had to open packaging and put 2 in each box to get em in:P

I am loving the amazon price matching/war with BB over blurays