One item that made your jaw drop

2000SE

Although the $3.00 deals at Target are impressive, I wonder about the quality of the item at that price...;)

and you know walmart will have a similar grouping in their ad for $3-4 as well - it's one of their yearly BF traditions, lol.

Nothing I have seen so far has made my jaw drop in amazement. I would like to get the coffee maker from target for $3.00 bc father n law is an avid coffee drinker. It would make a great gift for him, but I'm not gonna fight for it. Besides our local Wal-Mart will probably be around that price. We don't have a Target here, so if it is $1 or $2 more at Wal-Mart, I will just buy it there because by the time we get to a Target they will be gone.

I never see anything on BF that I just have to get or that is super jaw dropping to me. I usually seem to find the ads that I have a few things interested in, I walk around those stores, if they have my items, good, if not... well, I figure that just gives me more $$ for another purchase elsewhere. I don't go too awfully crazy. I like to watch people fight over their items, and I just step back and people watch while getting a few items along the way... To me, its the thrill of watching people and getting a few deals along the way. :)

Nothing jaw dropping for me, either.

I did like Old Navy's ad, but not worth me getting up early for. I will just go to the mall later on in the day, and if there is stuff there, great. And if not, great.

I am waiting to see what Bath & Body Works has. Hoping it is something good. I have a $50 gift certificate that I am hoping to use. And hopefully, Wal-Mart has something good. Otherwise, I will be getting up at a normal time.

Nothing really jaw dropping for me, but I am pretty impressed with the GPS at Target as well as the blu-ray player with the gift card. There are some things there that I will check out before BF to see if I really want them.

I think my jaw dropped at the fact that the Target ad was posted more than what was in it. I was so excited to see that Brad put it up. :D

Pretty much not enthused here either. I keep checking the ads to see if there is something I missed but havent found anything yet. Pretty disappointed with xbox 360 stuff so far- have seen better sales currently. The Xbox Live gc at Sears with the Elite console is sort of okay, but the fine print says 2 per store which I find pretty lame =( I think the Target $50 gc is better. So far not even planning on getting up early for BF shopping

I agree with some of the others, nothing has dropped my jaw. Now if I could find an add with $5 Snuggies...that might be jaw dropping for me. :D

Keep your eye out for the office max ad, if I remember right when they 1st posted the add they had snuggies REALLY cheap

I'm hoping for some really cheap cricut or slice cartridges - but nothing I really want. My teen son is looking at xbox 360 bundles, but nothing really great there either. He's planning to go with a group of other 15-17 year old boys and hopefully a couple of them will get them. Which means I lose my shopping buddy.