>>> Target Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

I would LOVE to get in on some of these deals this year... but my closest Target is 30 miles away from where all my other BF stops are, in an area that will be beyond packed that day! :(

When/how do we find out what items will be part of their online sale? Does their online BF start on Wednesday or what? (I've never done ANY BF shopping online before, but I'd really like to get in on these deals!!) TIA! :)

would have loved to see a lower price on the ipod touch ! their sale price of 295.00 for the 32gb on BF is the same price as my this weeks walmart ad !

That's the fault of Apple, not Target. Apple regulates the price of their product and don't allow merchants to discount it. The only thing they can do is maybe add a gift card with it.

If you're talking about the 32" Westinghouse then yes it's a good tv. Last year they had the 27" Westinghouse on BF for the same price as this years 32" and I picked one up and love it! I have yet to have any problems with it.

I'll be upgrading to the 32" this BF and giving my sister the 27"

I got the 32 Westinghouse when it was on sale at Best buy 3 or 4 years ago and its still works great. They are good Tvs .. If you can get your hands on one then do it.. thankfully I dont need anymore Tvs:yup:

Also, can I buy something ahead of Friday and get it price adjusted on BF?

Sorry if tese are newbie Q's.....:)

You should be able to.

What it says on their website is if Target advertises a lower price either the week or the week following your purchase, bring in your original sales slip for an adjustment.

Hope that helps, but you might want to ask your local Target.

Thanks love_a_deal. BTW I love your avatar!!!! ;-)

What about PM on BF? For example, bring in Walmart's ad to Target.... I am interested in matching some $10 Wii games as advertised on the Walmart circular.....

I don't think Target will price match other stores on BF at all.

Thanks love_a_deal. BTW I love your avatar!!!! ;-)

What about PM on BF? For example, bring in Walmart's ad to Target.... I am interested in matching some $10 Wii games as advertised on the Walmart circular.....

I don't think Target will price match other stores on BF at all.

I agree.

Based on the trouble I personally had and a few others here also had PM'ing Toys R Us Friday Doorbusters (3pm-close) last week, I don't think they will PM "earlybird," "doorbuster," or "timed events" (according to their behind the counter price match policy which they will not put out publicly.

I can wish you luck, but if they say no, I'm sorry for your trouble :(

You should be able to.

What it says on their website is if Target advertises a lower price either the week or the week following your purchase, bring in your original sales slip for an adjustment.

Hope that helps, but you might want to ask your local Target.

I asked my target today and they said they would price adjust if I bought the item within the allowed time frame. I went and bought some of the ds games today.....lets hope the honor the adjustment. If not... I will return them.