>>> Target Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

does anyone know if target will price adjust for black friday? best buy will price adjust within 30 days- including black friday- and seeing as we need TWO tv's... im trying to get the best deals! i like the westinghouse 32" at target- but going to be out of town this year- and of COURSE no target close by!!! UGH!

Does anyone know what are the 5 games with the DSi at Target? Is this the same deal that Kmart has. Is this a holiday bundle that they are offering this year or is it what comes with the DSi in a regular package. If the 2 deals at Target and Kmart are the same then I will make sure that I am at Target since you get a $20 gift card with it plus they are offering the $10 card with a purchase over $100. Thanks

I also liked that they have 2 games for DS for $17 that are on my lists. The Style Labs Makeover and the Little Pet Shop.

Looking at the pictures the two ads are the same. One DSi has the Brain Age Collection, the other has Mario games. Kmart gives you a $25 Nintendo card.

It's quite possible Amazon will match this, unless these particular DSi systems are exclusive to Target and Kmart.

does anyone know if target will price adjust for black friday? best buy will price adjust within 30 days- including black friday- and seeing as we need TWO tv's... im trying to get the best deals! i like the westinghouse 32" at target- but going to be out of town this year- and of COURSE no target close by!!! UGH!

I price adjusted last year. I am pretty sure you will need to be there during the hours that it will be on sale though. I bought some things a couple of days before BF and came in Saturday when it was quiet and walked right up to CS and received my adjustment. Also, I would think that you can't get the $10 GC for purchasing $100 if you get an adjustment. Or any other gc offers.

wondering what people are adding to their shopping lists on the BF site for target?

the top 10 items:

Free $10 Gift Card with $100 Purchase - FREE

Selected DVD Movies (Mall Cop, Kung Fu Panda, More) - $5.99

Disney's Up or Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure DVD - $13

Selected DVD Movies & TV Box Sets (Friends, Weeds, More) - $8.99

Selected DVD TV Box Sets (Office, House, Gossip Girl, More) - $12.99

Selected DVD Movies (Elf, Batman, Sarah Marshall, More) - $3.99

Board Games (Candy Land, Memory, Cootie, More) - $5

Plan a Family Game Night Games (Bop it, Sequence, More) - $12

RCA Portable 7" Widescreen DVD Player - $47

Board Games (Apples to Apples, Scene It, Uno Spin, More) - $10

I emailed them the other day, and this is the response I got :)

Dear Audrey,

It sounds like you have some questions about our price adjustment and Low Price Promise policies. Items in the 2-Day sale ad follow normal guidelines.

We're able to make adjustments on sale merchandise if we advertise a lower price either the same week or the week following your Target purchase. Adjustments can be made with your original receipt. As a reminder, this service isn't available on clearance merchandise.

Advertised prices from any qualifying competitor with a store in your area will be matched. However, we aren't able to match items from membership clubs (like Costco or Sam's Club), discounts that are designated specifically for Loyalty or Club card holders, retailers going out of business, or online retailers.

In order for us to match the price, you'll need to bring in the local competitor’s entire current ad and the price must be valid on the date of your purchase. Additionally, this is for single item purchases and can't be used for buy one get one type offers. We will match prices of identical items but are not able to match percentage off.

Expect More. Pay Less.® Target is committed to providing you with the latest merchandise at the lowest possible price. Be sure to check out the Circular online to stay up-to-date with what's on sale. You can view it by clicking WeeklyAd at www.target.com.

Thanks for shopping with us. We'll see you again soon at Target.

I price adjusted last year. I am pretty sure you will need to be there during the hours that it will be on sale though. I bought some things a couple of days before BF and came in Saturday when it was quiet and walked right up to CS and received my adjustment. Also, I would think that you can't get the $10 GC for purchasing $100 if you get an adjustment. Or any other gc offers.

i thought of that too! the gc makes it even more a great deal.... ive never (yet) camped out at target- always camping at bestbuy! does target do tickets also like best buy? i usually end up at target later- or give a friend my list....oh what to do! tell my mother in law i cant come to the cottage for thanksgiving so i can go shopping!! lol. that would NOT go over well! lol! :D

I'm wondering how much of a fight there will be for the tv..I really want one but don't want to knock someone out to get it :gdparanoid:

And I'm wondering how early I am going to have to get there to stand in line! Target usually hands out tickets for big items like this. Helps out tons! That way you can get your other non ticket items without worrying about your tv. :)

And I'm wondering how early I am going to have to get there to stand in line! Target usually hands out tickets for big items like this. Helps out tons! That way you can get your other non ticket items without worrying about your tv. :)

yes! i may just have to tell my mil sorry!!! lol! what can she REALLY do to me!! roflmao!!!:cheesy:

My list will include:

Free $10 Gift Card with $100 Purchase FREE

Armor All 7-Piece Ultimate Car Lover's Gift pack $15.00

Boy's and Girl's 2-Piece Sleep Set $5.00

Boy's Legendary Gold Jeans $6.00

Black & Decker Family-Size Griddle $19.00

Disney's Up DVD $13.00

Selected DVD Movies (Mall Cop, Kung Fu Panda, More) $5.99

Bakugan Battle Pack w/ 6 Balls & 6 Game Cards $10.00

Selected Nintendo Wii Games (NFS, TMNT, Wii Music, More) $27.00

wondering what people are adding to their shopping lists on the BF site for target?

the top 10 items:

Free $10 Gift Card with $100 Purchase - FREE

Selected DVD Movies (Mall Cop, Kung Fu Panda, More) - $5.99

Disney's Up or Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure DVD - $13

Selected DVD Movies & TV Box Sets (Friends, Weeds, More) - $8.99

Selected DVD TV Box Sets (Office, House, Gossip Girl, More) - $12.99

Selected DVD Movies (Elf, Batman, Sarah Marshall, More) - $3.99

Board Games (Candy Land, Memory, Cootie, More) - $5

Plan a Family Game Night Games (Bop it, Sequence, More) - $12

RCA Portable 7" Widescreen DVD Player - $47

Board Games (Apples to Apples, Scene It, Uno Spin, More) - $10

Actually the one thing that I REALLY want to get is the Bakugan Battle pack for $10...can't believe it didn't make it into the top 10! Wait maybe that's a good thing!:yup: I'm also eyeing the $38 Jewelry Armoire but I haven't made my mind up about it yet.

oh ty I didn't realize Target done tickets also..never stopped there first! Now to figure out what time to get in line..really wanted to hit ON at 3 am geesh what to do?!?!

My neighbors house was on fire today. I was over there comforting her when this came through the email on my phone. I interupted her going "Oh GOOD!!!" and everyone stopped to see what I was talking about since the house just was on fire! LOL I felt a little sheepish to say I was happy to see what was on sale in 2 weeks!

I'm not sure if I'll go to Target or not, really eyeing the red Nikon camera, mine is on its last legs and I love it (another Nikon) Will look into doing the price match, did it last year and it was SWEET!!!

Guest purpleangel
Thanks for this ad. I have alot things I want to get from Target. FYI-My target didn't do tickets last year so it may depend on individual stores.