>>> Target Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

Does anyone know what are the 5 games with the DSi at Target? Is this the same deal that Kmart has. Is this a holiday bundle that they are offering this year or is it what comes with the DSi in a regular package. If the 2 deals at Target and Kmart are the same then I will make sure that I am at Target since you get a $20 gift card with it plus they are offering the $10 card with a purchase over $100. Thanks

I also liked that they have 2 games for DS for $17 that are on my lists. The Style Labs Makeover and the Little Pet Shop.

Thanks for posting this. I am probably the only one who is disappointed with it but the really cheap items are no name brands that probably are worth what you pay for them. The ipod is the same deal that I got last weekend, plus I had a storecard discount. My kids are too old for toys and the electronics, other than perhaps the tv is not really a huge bargain. Target had a blue ray player for 99.00 last weekend by sharp. So the 149. one isn't such a great deal. I think perhaps this year, you could probably do better watching the sales. I am a newbie to BF and am looking forward to it but it seems like many stores, Target and Sears really have non spectacutlar sales this year.

done typing up the ad. not too bad.

target does it right - they don't have 900 items on sale, but the items they do have are pretty nice deals usually.

Thanks for you help Brad. Depending on the TRU ad (and opening time), Target may be my first stop this year :) We are certain that they are opening at 5am this year, right?

Thanks for posting this. I am probably the only one who is disappointed with it but the really cheap items are no name brands that probably are worth what you pay for them. The ipod is the same deal that I got last weekend' date=' plus I had a storecard discount. My kids are too old for toys and the electronics, other than perhaps the tv is not really a huge bargain. Target had a [b']blue ray player for 99.00 last weekend [/b]by sharp. So the 149. one isn't such a great deal. I think perhaps this year, you could probably do better watching the sales. I am a newbie to BF and am looking forward to it but it seems like many stores, Target and Sears really have non spectacutlar sales this year.

But from what I heard here that one wasn't very good. The one for 149 is a good one. It is 50 off plus you get a 20 gc which takes it to 129 plus another 10 for spending 100 so basically it is 119 if you want to break it down that way which is 20 more than the bad one this week.

But from what I heard here that one wasn't very good. The one for 149 is a good one. It is 50 off plus you get a 20 gc which takes it to 129 plus another 10 for spending 100 so basically it is 119 if you want to break it down that way which is 20 more than the bad one this week.

thanks, I wasn't aware of that but the good thing is, there will be one less person at target this year. I am still holding out for best buy. If not, then oh well. I have 95 % of my shopping done already, I am just looking for a 52 inch lcd at a good price, if not, I can wait

Thanks so much for posting. I was waiting for this one too.

As far as the TV, anyone know if this is a nice tv? I want to buy tv's for all of my kids for Christmas.

Westinghouse will have their issues, but their customer service is awesome. We had a 32 inch that we bought over 3 years ago and it started having some issues, so we called Westinghouse and even though the tv was outside its stated warranty all we had to do was pay to ship it back and they sent us a new tv. Yes we had to pay for the shipping, but technically they could have said too bad and did nothing.

Thanks so much for posting. I was waiting for this one too.

As far as the TV, anyone know if this is a nice tv? I want to buy tv's for all of my kids for Christmas.

I have a 32inch Westinghouse I got from BB on BF in 2006. It runs great and never had any problems.

Very disappointing for me. None of the DS games that are actually on sale interest me. The only thing I MIGHT try to get is Wii Sports Resort, but they'll probably be OOS on that by the time I'd get there, especially if they open at 5 AM and it has a free gift card with purchase. Other than that and perhaps that LCD photo keychain, there really isn't much else I'm interested in. :(

Yay! Thanks!! How does the gift cards work? is it only one per transaction? Like if I buy the Ipod and get a $15 gc with that, I won't get the $10 for spending $100?

I'm wondering the same thing... I'm hoping they will give both GC's since it's over $100.