>>> Target Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

they have changed the way they normally do their 2 day sale. Noticed alot of stuff says limited quanity no rain checks. Well that just stinks! I wonder if they are going to be staggering putting out the merchandise.

And dang, I was hoping they'd have a sale on Virgin Mobile phones like they do every year - but didn't see one.

Some good deals though.

TY Brad!

Thank you so much brad! I let out a OMG when i noticed the post that it was up and my DD came rushing up and asked if I was ok, lol.

Haha, I got super excited too. This was one of the major ones I was waiting on.

People at work think I am a looney tune over these ads. :eyepoppin

Thanks so much!! Target will be our first stop as well! So far I'm eyeing the Westinghouse TV and Nano....a little disappointed with DVD selections some of the cheapers ones were there last year...

Last year I believe Target also sent out an additional page or two with more deals.

Love this ad. I think this will be the 1st time that target will be my 1st stop.

Me too. I am now waiting to see if Walmart can beat this ad. I don't need anything big - no electronics - so we'll see...

either way.

YAHOO! 2 Weeks til Thanksgiving and Black Friday!!!!

I was hoping they would have the Left 4 Dead 2 on sale for the 360. My son needs a new controller and they have it for $39.99. I may just price match at Walmart.

You can get the wireless controller for Xbox on amazon for cheaper. I got it for $36.99 with no tax and no shipping.

Thanks so much for posting. I was waiting for this one too.

As far as the TV, anyone know if this is a nice tv? I want to buy tv's for all of my kids for Christmas.

If you're talking about the 32" Westinghouse then yes it's a good tv. Last year they had the 27" Westinghouse on BF for the same price as this years 32" and I picked one up and love it! I have yet to have any problems with it.

I'll be upgrading to the 32" this BF and giving my sister the 27"