WALGREEN'S Deal Discussion - NOV/DEC

dantegirl

What are RR?

RR is short for register rewards. Walgreens will offer these register rewards if you buy a certain quantity or dollar amount of specified products (you can find them listed in the weekly circular). These register rewards can be used like cash on your next purchase. However, you have to be careful with register rewards. They usually expire 2 weeks from the issue date.

Things to Remember……

At most stores, you are only able to use one register reward coupon per transaction.

Another hang up with RR, is say you make a purchase, and use your RR to pay for the item(s), and the item(s) you purchase are part of a RR deal... your new RR will not print out.

Your pretax total must be more or equal to your RR amount in order for you to redeem RR.

RR count as manufacturer coupons as far as the register is concerned, and you are only allowed to use as many man. Q's as you have items. However, you can use a man. Q, store Q, and pay with a register reward - just make sure you have a filler item. Recently it has been noted that if you use your RR first, you don't need a filler item....YMMV.

If you don't get your RR, contact the Catalina company...

- Phone: 1-888-8coupon, option 3

- Online HERE

What is the Easy Saver Catalog?

The Easy Saver Catalog lists all the monthly Walgreens deals with coupons and rebate information for the products listed in the catalog. This catalog is available in the front of the store by the weekly sales ads or can be found on-line.

You can mail your rebates in or use the newly available on-line system here:

http://www.walgreens.com/store/rebateclub.jsp

• 7 months later...
suffolk walgreens still 75% off costumes, and 50% off candy. got 1 bag of m&ms's for 1.50 and 16 of the halloween bags (paper bag lunch size) for 96 cents. 16 halloween pencils for 96cents. I love to use the bags for my dd lunch when fall rolls around next year.

Thanks for the info!

I've shopped Walgreens' 75% off after Christmas sale, but never thought to go after Halloween!

I went today and got a cool glowing skull that plays the halloween movie theme and a Snoopy yard decoration for a total of $4. Regular total would have been about $17. :)

They had lots of treat bags, candy and stickers left. But it was pretty much wiped out. The workers were stocking tons of Christmas stuff when I was there. lol

I headed in this morning because I saw they had Christmas cards buy 1, get 2 free. Since I had absolutely nothing in the Christmas card department, I picked up the three boxes. 3 boxes for only 3.99!

Didn't get anything with RR, just mouthwash on sale, kleenex was 1.09/box after coupon, plus combined with a 50 cent off 3 boxes coupon, and some pecans for cookies I'll be backing (2.50 for the bag)

Smuckers 20oz 2/$4 Limit 4

$5 off $25 coupon will be included in ad wraparound

B1G2 Xmas cards

B1G1 togs or bows wgqpg15

8/$1 Christmas accessories w/wgq pg 14

2/$9 Hershey Pot O Gold + $3wyb2

Clearasil B1G1- $2/1 coupon out there

Wet and Wild BOGO

$1.99 Noxema Disposable Shavers

Breeze 2 / Contour meter $14.99 get $5 RR

-$14.99 Breeze 2 or Contour meter from Bayer up to $30 rp 10/25/09

How to score some super-cheap Huggies at Walgreens.

(4) Jumbo pks @ $8.99 = $35.96

-$1 Walgreens coloring/activity book shown HERE (will automatically scan x 4)

-$2 printable Click HERE print two

-$1.50 printable HERE, print two

Adjusted price: $24.96

Add a filler item to bring your total after coupons to $25 (pencils, plastic holiday kids cups, etc)

-$5/$25 Walgreens coupon found inside this weeks sale ad

=4 jumbo pk Huggies for $5 each

submit for $.75 each Caregivers Marketplace rebate for a final price of $4.25 each

I have $5 in RR that expires today. I'm going to try and head to Wags although I swore to myself that I was done with RR.

The Sudafed deal sounds great if you have the $4 coupons for the nasal spray. Spend $20 in select Sudafed and get $10 in RR. The nasal spray coupons are $4 off making them $1.99 each. There are also some $2 coupons for the other Sudafed on sale.

okay I went last night and used my $5 in RR. Total bill after coupons as 26.40, walked out with $15 in RR and will do a $2.00 rebate. Not too bad considering that I left with 3 bottles of Sudafed nasal spray, 1 box of Sudafed, 2 bottles of Nyquil, 1 lip balm, 2 bags of chocolate chips, 2 of those brownies in a bowl, 1 case of water and 3 pounds of butter!

<strong>11/15-11/21</strong>

$2 RR wyb one (1) Bic Soliel Shavers ($5.99)

$0.79 Ocean Spray Cranberry Sauce limit 3 wgqpg wraparound

4/$10 dr pepper, 7up,hawiann punch

2/$7 all or snuggle Limit 4

$0.59 kraft mac and cheese limit 3 7.25oz

$1.50 Welch’s Jelly 32oz

2/$5 Dirgiorno 12” limit4

$2.99 Breyers Ice cream limit 4

$2.49 Kraft Mayo or Miracle whip 32 oz Limit 3 wgqpg3

50% off Airwick Freshmatic

$1.99 Ziploc bags 100 sandwich, 15-25 freezer or storage

8/$1 Christmas pencils wgqpg8

2/$1 snow globe wgqpg8

$1.99 scotch tape 3pk

Free ONYP free crest w/scope $3.99, $4.99 gillete body wash, $1.99 Gillette series or satin care shave gel, $7.99 Secret, Gillette, Old spice professional or clinical strength deoderant.$6.99 Nice n easy root touch up hair color.

$1 ricola cough drops +$1RR ($1 q in wag healthy savings book. If you can find one)

$1.99 Kellogs fruit loops, frosted flakes, 12-15ox

$1.99 Pop Tarts 8pk

$2.99 Aussie Hair care +$2RR

$0.89 puffs wgqpg20

<strong>November 22-28</strong>

Coffee-mate 16oz on sale buy one get one free or 2/$2.49

Kleenex Facial Tissue $0.89 after in ad coupon

Starbucks Ice Cream 2/$5

Pepsi 12 pk 3/$11 + $2RR wyb3

$1 RR wyb Kellogg's 2/$5

Cereal 12 - 18.2 oz.

6 pack Special K Bars

6 Pack Nutrigrain Bars

$2 RR wyb (2) Kellogg's Special K protein 2/$9

6 pk Bars

7 pk Water Mix

4 pk Shakes 10 oz

$3 RR wyb Nabisco Crackers 9.5 - 16 oz 5/$10

$1 RR wyb Hershey's Holiday Minis, Bells or Kisses 8 or 8.5 oz 2/$5

$1 RR wyb (2) Frozen Entrees 2/$5

Lean Cuisine 6 - 11.5 oz

Stouffer's 6 - 12 oz

Hot or $2 RR wyb (2) Reese's 8 oz or Hershey's Bliss 8.6 or 9.6 oz 2/$7Lean Pockets, single or 2 pk

$3 RR wyb Theraflu 2/$10

$5 RR wyb (2) Triaminic cold or Allergy 2/$10

14 pk Thin Strips

Syrup 4 oz

Decongestant Spray .67 oz

$3 RR wyb (2) Tylenol Cold or Allergy Relief $4.99

$3 RR wyb Shick Razors $6.99

I am psyched about the walgreens ad...gonna use that 5 off coupon! Thanks

I love my coffee mate, and they've got the coffee to go with it too.

Dunkin Donuts 5.99 and I have a Q for 1.50 off 2

Folgers Instant is 4.99 :fluffy:

Also some cereal for me & kids, Stouffer's, Kleenex and I won't have any trouble

getting my tally up to 25!

Thanks for posting deals :)

Arm and hammer liquid dtg bogo $6.99 (their is a rebate for free liquid laundry detergent wyb detergent and 1lb box of arm and hammer baking soda. The MIR is on the back of the baking soda.)

Cascade powder or gel 60oz , 15 action packs $3.99

$9.99 black or color ink refill (Make sure the price is right, at my store it was advertised for $12.99 on the billboard outside)

Bogo window decorations (make sure it rings up bogo, mine didnt. Had to go back and get the diffrence.)

$0.99 xmas pathway marker decorations holographic

$20 off oral b plutonic

$0.99 soft soap w/wgq

Bogo gift wrap 50 sqft. $1.99 GDA

I was in the store today and they have some pretty good deals on photo frames too

So you get 2 coffee-mates for 25 cents each? Does it really work like that? I thought you wouldn't be able to use a coupon on the free coffee-mate. (I know this is from last week.)

I didn't look at the ad yet, but it depends on how they ring up, if they're 2/$2.49 you should be able to use a coupon on both, if they're B1G1F you may not be able to.

added this week to make them free with RR

complete multi-purpose solution for contact lenses - 7.99

natrol acai - 4.00

Goody hair accessories - 2.00

Dentek Dental floss or floss picks $1.99

The Goody hair elastics are great stocking stuffers along with the dental picks.