Write a BF Haiku & Win GottaDeal.com Black Friday Survival Kits [Winners Chosen!]

Brad

CONTEST OVER!

We know Black Friday can be a stressful time of year, and so this year we're going to help you out by giving away our new GottaDeal.com Black Friday Survival Kits! We've got many of these kits to give away over the next 3 weeks leading up to Black Friday, so if you don't win this time, you'll have plenty of additional chances. So I'm sure you are asking, "what's in the kit?" Here you go:

http://www.gottadeal.com/images/bfkit.jpg

GottaDeal.com T-Shirt: you need something to wear on Black Friday, right? Show your love for your favorite web site with our brand new t-shirts!

GottaDeal.com Bag: some kits will have the drawstring backpack, others will have the reusable grocery bag, and a few will come with both bags!

Black Friday @ GottaDeal.com Coin Caddy: this zippered neoprene pouch can store your cash, credit cards, keys and other Black Friday essentials!

GottaDeal.com Highlighters: these orange highlighters are perfect for highlighting items as you look over the Black Friday ads or your shopping list!

GottaDeal.com Ballpoint Pen: this Pilot G-2 pen (blue ink) is perfect for keeping track of your purchases and crossing off items on your shopping list!

GottaDeal.com Magnets: we'll give you some of our new business card magnets - perfect for your fridge, car or anywhere else you want to stick them!

GottaDeal.com Stickers: bored waiting in line for the stores to open? Stick our stickers on fellow shoppers, store windows or anywhere else!

HOW TO WIN: Reply to this thread with a Black Friday-themed haiku. For those unfamiliar with it, a haiku is a 3-line poem with the first, second and third lines having 5, 7 and 5 syllables respectively. It does not have to ryhme, but should create some kind of imagery in the reader's head, so be creative!

An example Black Friday haiku would be:

people skipping lines (5 syllables)

crashing carts into others (7 syllables)

glad i stay at home (5 syllables)

Limit one entry per member (although you can post as many haikus as you'd like). Entries will be accepted until 10pm ET on Sunday, November 15th. At that point I'll randomly choose 5 entries and those members will receive Black Friday survival kits!

Good luck to all!

Another challenge: if at least 300 members enter this contest, I'll double the number of prizes from 5 to 10!

I'll try to have another one of the "real world" contests during the week this week as well, so be sure to watch for that one!

And finally, don't forget about bigjimslade's Facebook contest that ends Tuesday: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=155592