Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

* Zhu Zhu Pets Wishlist Thread *

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
323 replies to this topic

#61 kmaynor  OFFLINE  

kmaynor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 9, 2009 - 5:00 pm

I need anything and everything I have 3 girls and was just told about these cute little mess free pets, so I need HELP! What do I need to get started and where is the most likely place I can find them? :shock:

#62 rjncmj  OFFLINE  

rjncmj

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 9, 2009 - 8:35 pm

Oh dang it. A few days ago there were a lot of green carriers listed on ebay and I thought I'd wait and see if I could find one closer to cost through this board. Well now there is only one green carrier listed. The rest are either green beds or aqua carriers that people are calling aqua green. Please anyone, if you find a green carrier pick it for me. I'd be forever grateful!

Edited by rjncmj, Nov 9, 2009 - 9:32 pm.

Joanne - Registered Nurse & mom of 4.

:juggle: :gdsleep:  :gdlaugh: :gdgirlfight3ol:

#63 latinacv77  OFFLINE  

latinacv77

• PipPipPipPip
  • 7 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 3:17 am

I just found out on sunday that my DD wants one of these and i just started trying to research them. If anyone has any info on what i need to buy to get started that would be great and i also need to know how do i get one of these animals.

#64 jerica388  OFFLINE  

jerica388

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 3:55 am

Welcome to the ladies just joining this thread. Make sure to read the zhu zhus - how hard will they be to find for Christmas thread - there is a lot of good info on there and a lot of people who managed to get all the pieces they need/want. Ask your questions over there and they are sure to get answered!

#65 kmaynor  OFFLINE  

kmaynor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 10:38 am

Hey guys! Anyone that has any of the hamspters PM me I need any of them. I have been all over Michigan in search and am DESPERATE! I have great ebay feedback if that helps! I just dont want to go to some shady car on the side of the road with his trunk open!

#66 guilliam  OFFLINE  

guilliam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,110 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 10:54 am

Anyone have a green carrier and/or orange carrier that wants to trade for something they need?
"It's A Major Award!"

#67 kmaynor  OFFLINE  

kmaynor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 2:40 pm

Uggg they are up to $30 on ebay thats to rich for my blood! Its only one , no accessories nuttin!:mad:

#68 georgiapeach717  OFFLINE  

georgiapeach717

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 2:51 pm

I just dont want to go to some shady car on the side of the road with his trunk open!

oh its ok....thats just Jerica...the local dealer! ;)
Robin, wife of Brian :2couple:
and stay at home mommy of a 5 and 2 year old!! :gdgirlfight3ol:

#69 deljack27  OFFLINE  

deljack27

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 3:16 pm

I would like Chunk or Num Nums and a ball. Thanks, Andrea

#70 jerica388  OFFLINE  

jerica388

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 3:17 pm

Heard someone was talkin' bout me. Someone need to do some dealin? :2pimp:

#71 georgiapeach717  OFFLINE  

georgiapeach717

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 3:22 pm

LOL i love the smilie, but i think that may be a different, ummmm, service judging by that hat! LOL!!!

#72 jerica388  OFFLINE  

jerica388

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 3:30 pm

LOL i love the smilie, but i think that may be a different, ummmm, service judging by that hat! LOL!!!

Well, it is called "pimp"...I did the best I could with what was available. :)

#73 georgiapeach717  OFFLINE  

georgiapeach717

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 3:37 pm

Well, it is called "pimp"...I did the best I could with what was available. :)

such a pimp-y thing to say! ;)

#74 kmaynor  OFFLINE  

kmaynor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 4:19 pm

Pimping animals now huh??? wow just shows how bad the economy is!;)

#75 mommapea  OFFLINE  

mommapea

• PipPipPip
  • 2 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 8:06 pm

okay...I'm just on board with these Zhu Zhu's, as my 1st grader just figured out what they are. I was able to find a couple of beds, but don't know where else to go. If anyone has any advice, or has anything to sell to me (accessories or hampsters), I would be forever grateful!!!! Thank you so much for any of your assistance :D

#76 skellyo  OFFLINE  

skellyo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 10, 2009 - 9:19 pm

I tried to PM folks on the wish list that wanted the starter set with Patches, but 2 of the user names weren't correct, so I'll post the info here.

Starter set with Patches in stock at val-u-toy.com - http://val-u-toy.com/zhuzhupehaho.html

#77 jerica388  OFFLINE  

jerica388

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 4:24 am

Nice skellyo - hope some of you ladies who have been looking get in on this - as of right now they are still available (a little high, but definitely better than Ebay prices).

#78 jerica388  OFFLINE  

jerica388

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 4:25 am

Actually, I just meant that it is a little high once you add shipping. The price itself isn't that bad.

#79 AudreyNicole  OFFLINE  

AudreyNicole

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 447 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 5:13 am

I tried to PM folks on the wish list that wanted the starter set with Patches, but 2 of the user names weren't correct, so I'll post the info here.

Starter set with Patches in stock at val-u-toy.com - http://val-u-toy.com/zhuzhupehaho.html

Sorry about that. There were underscores in their usernames that I wasn't aware of. I looked them up on the member list, and have corrected their names on the list.
<p> :hearthrob Audrey :hearthrobSAHM to Logan (16) and Joshua (15)

#80 kmaynor  OFFLINE  

kmaynor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 90 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 6:29 am

They have hamsters as well!

#81 skellyo  OFFLINE  

skellyo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 8:21 am

They have hamsters as well!

But they have no guarantee on which ones you'll receive.

#82 Jeanne515  OFFLINE  

Jeanne515

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 11:41 am

Did we find out how well the hamsters ship in padded envelopes? Just curious before I send any out this way.

#83 Mikesgirl  OFFLINE  

Mikesgirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 519 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 11:44 am

I am needing a Slide and the Skateboard for a child on the Angel Tree....

#84 georgiapeach717  OFFLINE  

georgiapeach717

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 11:49 am

Did we find out how well the hamsters ship in padded envelopes? Just curious before I send any out this way.

no didn't. I was scammed and trusted someone like a FOOL and sent out a package without having money in hand. I am sure it got there fine as I have sent things in them before wrapped the same way and they did fine.

I wont call anyone out by name but PLEASE be smarter than me and DONT send something thinking you are helping a fellow parent with the spirit of making a kid's christmas without getting the money first. I know thats a big DUH, but I was excited thinking I really helped someone and just got caught up in the idea of giving where someone couldnt find one. I even signed the package "GP Elf" with my address so it was christmas-y. What a fool I am. I lost 16.00 and a lot of feel good christmas cheer with that package. :no:

#85 jerica388  OFFLINE  

jerica388

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 1:21 pm

Waaaayyyy back in the day I got one from someone at work that she said she didn't need. It was in a damaged box. I asked her what happened to it, and she gave me the envelope it was shipped in. It said padded, but it was very thin. Most of the box was fine, but the clear window portion (upper right hand corner) was dented in a little. She was pretty sure it happened when the mailman "crammed" it in her mailbox. I am getting ready to ship a 3 pack for someone, and I think I will just find a box that is a little larger than the box they come in. If I find a box that isn't very heavy it shouldn't be too much extra on shipping, and I will just feel better sending them that way. JMO.
:gdlicklips:

#86 skellyo  OFFLINE  

skellyo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 69 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 1:28 pm

Waaaayyyy back in the day I got one from someone at work that she said she didn't need. It was in a damaged box. I asked her what happened to it, and she gave me the envelope it was shipped in. It said padded, but it was very thin. Most of the box was fine, but the clear window portion (upper right hand corner) was dented in a little. She was pretty sure it happened when the mailman "crammed" it in her mailbox. I am getting ready to ship a 3 pack for someone, and I think I will just find a box that is a little larger than the box they come in. If I find a box that isn't very heavy it shouldn't be too much extra on shipping, and I will just feel better sending them that way. JMO.

FWIW, once you get past 13oz and are shipping via USPS, you either have to ship Parcel Post or Priority Mail and prices are based on 1lb increments. It's usually not much more to ship via Priority Mail and you can get free boxes to ship them in at the post office.

I definitely would not ship a hamster out in a padded envelope. It's not worth risking the mailman playing soccer with it during delivery.

#87 harrispizza4  OFFLINE  

harrispizza4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 3:00 pm

I have 3 purple and 3 Aqua carriers if anyone needs them!

#88 georgiapeach717  OFFLINE  

georgiapeach717

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 685 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 3:13 pm

harris I would like one of the aqua ones. :)

#89 harrispizza4  OFFLINE  

harrispizza4

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 836 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 6:49 pm

harris I would like one of the aqua ones. :)

I have one saved for you! Any clue to what shipping might be for these?

#90 jerica388  OFFLINE  

jerica388

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 273 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 11, 2009 - 6:51 pm

I am so sorry folks - that smiley just looks wrong! I was going for the winking one and apparently I picked wrong!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users