50% Off Regular & Clearance items Free shipping@ dickies.com

elite2058

Its been reported on another website that someone got a call from Dickies saying that their order has been cancelled b/c the promo code was for employees only... hopefully I dont get a call and my order ships.... My hope for this deal is decreasing by the second..

Got a shipment notification for one order....I placed one with normal priced items and one with clearance items. The clearance items have yet to be confirmed....but still hoping! (Lots of Christmas goodies for DH in the clearance order!) Got great deals on tough kids stuff in the regular priced order. We live in the country and the kids are hard on clothes when they go exploring so thought these would be great.

This code is not working for me. Anyone else having a problem??

Found code for additional 20% off WEGOO thru nov 15

That one is no good either! POOP!!!!:no::no::no:

I was wanting to get my dad a new set of bibs for his birthday.....

I think it was a typo WDGOO worked for me for the 20% off

It is WDGOO , I called them last night and asked them for a code. Told them I needed to get my dad something special for his B-day but was strapped cash wise.... She gave me that code and it worked. I thanked her a ton! She did mention there was another code that FRAUDULENTLY was posted on the net that was meant for employees only, and I told her I didn't know anything about any of that, I just thought that I would call and ask for a discount.....I sure wasn't about to get anyone in trouble or any orders canceled, so I played DUMB! LOL

I just wanted to let everyone know that i called DICKIES and the NOV50 code is no longer a valid code but WDGOO will get you 20% off of your order and with free shipping right now that's a pretty good deal ! i got my DH a nice jacket for 18.75 shipped ! :) nice Christmas gift !