Kid's Christmas Lists

misstaken

The iPod touch and TV really kill it.

If you have a big family, it could be done.

And I agree with Conj.

Love,

Your adopted child, Terry.

PS: IF you're going to do Modern Warfare 2 and/or Left 4 Dead 2, you have to do Xbox Live. Both games aren't worth much without the online game play.

PSS: Aeropostale (and Old Navy for that matter) make really crappy boxers. Go with Hollister or American Eagle.

And I agree with Conj.

Love,

PS: IF you're going to do Modern Warfare 2 and/or Left 4 Dead 2, you have to do Xbox Live. Both games aren't worth much without the online game play.

PSS: Aeropostale (and Old Navy for that matter) make really crappy boxers. Go with Hollister or American Eagle.

Hey Terry, sorry to thread jack OP but... My son keeps saying he wants the Xbox for christmas. I tell him we already have a Wii so play it. I try to avoid the subject since I already ordered his laptop but I am still considering the Xbox. The only thing is, I have no idea which one. I guess I also wonder if whatever it is he is wanting with the Xbox, can he get it with the Wii. He likes those killem all games like you mentioned so I'm thinking you know what he's talking about. Can you give this old mother a clue?

Hey Terry, sorry to thread jack OP but... My son keeps saying he wants the Xbox for christmas. I tell him we already have a Wii so play it. I try to avoid the subject since I already ordered his laptop but I am still considering the Xbox. The only thing is, I have no idea which one. I guess I also wonder if whatever it is he is wanting with the Xbox, can he get it with the Wii. He likes those killem all games like you mentioned so I'm thinking you know what he's talking about. Can you give this old mother a clue?

You can get some games on the Wii. There's a new Resident Evil & Silent Hill game out, but I'm gonna be honest, I don't know how well those would go over. There are some other first person shooter games out there like The Conduit, and Dead Space, but if I had to guess, he probably wants to play his friends, and they're going to be on either the PS3 or Xbox 360.

Regarding the two games I mentioned above, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is Xbox 360 & PS3 only. Left 4 Dead 2 is Xbox 360 only.

Check out my ds14 list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: And don't 4get to read the last line!

Joe’s Christmas List

XBOX 360 * means I would like the ps3 version if I get a ps3

Band Hero 360 E

Lego Rockband 360 E

DJ Hero * 360 T

Dragonball Z Burst Limit*360 T

Assassins Creed 2* 360 M

Starwars Force Unleashed*360 T

Batman Arkyum Asylum* 360 T

Dragonball Z Raging Blast* 360 T

Brutal Legend* 360 M

Ultimate Alliance2* 360 T

SAW* 360 M

Tekken 6* 360 T

Street fighters 4* 360 T

Beatles Rockband 360 T

Dragon Age* 360 M

Fable 2 360 M

Oblivion * 360 M

Magna Carta 360 T

Left 4 dead 2 360 M

Halo ODST 360 M

NCAA 10* 360 E

Fairy Tale Fights* 360 M

Smackdown vs raw 2010* 360 T

Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts 360 E

Wii Games

New Super Mario Bros Wii E

Metroid Prime Trilogy Wii T

Dragon Ball Revenge Of King Piccolo Wii E10

Madworld Wii M

NiGHTs wii E

Smash Bros Brawl wii T

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash Up Wii E10

ToyStory Mania wii E

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat new wii controls wii E

Samba De Amigo wii E

Wheres waldo? wii E

Any Harvest Moon for Wii E

Wii fit plus or regular wii E

Mario And Sonic At The Olympic WINTER Games wii E

Wii sports resort with wii motion plus E

Reident Evil darkside Chronichles Wii M

*I want the shirt from the pre order too

Systems Wanted

DS lite not i

PSP 3000 not go

Onlive

Playstation3

Computer Capable of playing SIMS 3 preferably alienware

DS Games wanted if I get a DS

any guitar hero or band hero

lego rockband

pokemon platinum

pokemon mystery dungeon explorers of the sky

pokemon dash

mario kart

metroid

zelda spirit tracks

new super mario bros

sonic chronicles

sonic rush

sonic rush adventure

kingdom hearts 358/2 daysc

Mario and luigi bowsers inside story

call of duty modern warfare mobilized

dragon ball attack of the saiyans

starfy

wheres waldo

My Japenese coach

teenage mutant ninja turtles arcade attack

dragon ball origins

rhythem heaven

pokemon trozei

chrono trigger

spore hero arena

Mario and sonic WINTER games *cough cough WINTER** I repeat WINTER games

this is going to sound weird but i w ant a game cube to gameboy adapter or link with Sonic advance 1 and 2 or the game boy advance

PSP Games wanted if I get a PSP

rockband unplugged

sonic rivals

sonic rivals2

little big planet

tekken 6

soul calibur broken destiny

assasins creed blood lines

final fantasy crisis core

metal gear solid

star wars force unleashed

dissidia final fantasy

dragon ball z shin bodukai

call of duty 3

madden 10

Playstation3 games wanted if I get a PS3

Batman arkyum asylum

uncharted 2 among theives

Metal gear solid guns of the patriiots

ratchet and clank a crack in time

little big planet

prototype

sonic the hedgehog

killzone 2

madden 10

burnout paradise

borderlands

*if i get a ps3 i will also take any games i want on xbox or it

Instruments

ION electronic Rockband drum set

Real drum set

Fender electric guitar

guitar picks, strings, tuner

Game supplies

2 guitar hero drum foot pedals

drum sticks

x box controller red and black game stop exclusive or black and white walmart exclusive

microsoft points

wii points

xbox live memberships

xbox remote charger

Rockband 2 controller NOT guitar hero

2 wiinunchucks

2wii classic controllers

Electronics

Hd tv

Zune Hd

Ipod touch

surround sound system

Bike parts

lite up tire caps

new tires

new inner tube

Handle grips

any light up parts

cool looking things to attach to a bike

Metalic black and red spray paint for bikes

Pets

bigger lizard tank

saltwater fish tank

better bird cage

cockatiel

ferret, guienne pig or rabbit with cage

water dragon

Miscellaneous

Six flags season pass

football jersey of Al harris, Donald Driver, Greg Jennings, Aaron rodgers, Aj hawk, Ryan Grant, Ahman Green number 34, nick barnett any current packers player and lions player

Packer tickets

A football

ankle braces

black hair dye

packers coat

old band shirts

lego sets

knex roller coasters and rides

bionicles

rc cars

computer speakers

strobe light

I will probably come up with more stuff but this is my list for now

yes... but I've seen your christmas tree... his dream world is not too far from your reality :)

Funny! lol He is getting the iPod Touch for his birthday (12/28), I do plan on getting him an LCD TV but his room is not very big so I don't think he needs a 34" one! I will get him the games.....I hate paying full price for anything so he will get what clothes I find on clearance. The AE flannels are $29.50 each on clearance! I just got him a Rant last Christmas then the Instinct in June, I think 2 new phones in 1 yr is plenty so I am not giving in on that!

And I agree with Conj.

Love,

LMAO Terry! He normally won't wear ON or Aeropostale but apparently he was willing to give on the boxer brands as long as they weren't from Walmart.

Do you seriously think the kid doesn't already have Xbox Live?? lol It expires in January I think but he put GOLD....is there a difference?

BTW, this list is only for me,lol. My mom gives me $60 for each kid to buy stuff from her for at her house. I let them pick 1 big item or I surprise them. I usually get them around $200 worth of stuff for their $60,lol. Their gram spends about $100 on each of them, my sister spends $10 on each. I won't disclose my limit......lmao. I don't really know anyway, I'll spend however much I have extra then when hubby gets his bonus check I will spend all of it too,lol. It should be close to $1500 this year! I will probably get the TV with that, I need 4 of them.

siczlo,

Well at least he won't be hard to buy for!! So what are you going to get him, with that list I am curious. :)

My DD6 told me she wanted (I quote) to add to her list so I would have more options, in case I had more money I wanted to spend on her.

LMAO Terry! He normally won't wear ON or Aeropostale but apparently he was willing to give on the boxer brands as long as they weren't from Walmart.

Do you seriously think the kid doesn't already have Xbox Live?? lol It expires in January I think but he put GOLD....is there a difference?

I don't blame him - I made the mistake of buying some boxer briefs from Target. Worst idea ever.

There's Xbox live silver, but it's worthless. You can't play anyone online.

I don't blame him - I made the mistake of buying some boxer briefs from Target. Worst idea ever.

There's Xbox live silver, but it's worthless. You can't play anyone online.

Then he has Gold already. I am getting Cayden a 360 for his bday (12/12). I am just picking up the Elite Bundle at Kmart on Friday. I have been wanting one to watch Netflix on,lol. So I have 2 Gold memberships to buy now. Last year I lucked out and got 13 months for $29.99 on Amazon.com.....I was hoping for that deal again! This COD: MW2 game is killing me....the price won't even drop $1,lol. I hate paying full price. I keep telling myself atleast I am saving the $3.18 in taxes if I buy it from Amazon.com.

You can get some games on the Wii. There's a new Resident Evil & Silent Hill game out, but I'm gonna be honest, I don't know how well those would go over. There are some other first person shooter games out there like The Conduit, and Dead Space, but if I had to guess, he probably wants to play his friends, and they're going to be on either the PS3 or Xbox 360.

Regarding the two games I mentioned above, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 is Xbox 360 & PS3 only. Left 4 Dead 2 is Xbox 360 only.

So the Xbox 360 live is the one he would need for online play?

Then he has Gold already. I am getting Cayden a 360 for his bday (12/12). I am just picking up the Elite Bundle at Kmart on Friday. I have been wanting one to watch Netflix on,lol. So I have 2 Gold memberships to buy now. Last year I lucked out and got 13 months for $29.99 on Amazon.com.....I was hoping for that deal again! This COD: MW2 game is killing me....the price won't even drop $1,lol. I hate paying full price. I keep telling myself atleast I am saving the $3.18 in taxes if I buy it from Amazon.com.

Amazon had it for pre-order and they were giving a $20 credit towards another video game purchase. I preordered it along with Assassins Creed (Xbox), Super Mario Brother (wii) With the order for COD MW2 I got a total of $40 in credits.

I ordered Left for Dead 2 (Xbox) from Dell

DS13 (almost 14) told me that I should pre-order it because it was going to be a very popular game and might sell out lol.

Check out my ds14 list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And don't 4get to read the last line!

Joe’s Christmas List

I about peed my shorts laughing soooo hard! I seriously thought the list ended after the Banjo Kazooie game. Then I thought the last part was the pre order shirt but NOOOOO

Then the list went on.... and on... and on....

Maybe he should write what he does NOT want as it might be easier?

Wow Siczlo! My DS14 seems very sensible about now! lmao Did you hit the lottery and he knows it or what?

No, not at all. He thinks because I'm working now we're rich. Far from it. He said he doesn't expect to get EVERYTHING on his list.....Just make sure what I do get him IS on his list. LMAO

I about peed my shorts laughing soooo hard! I seriously thought the list ended after the Banjo Kazooie game. Then I thought the last part was the pre order shirt but NOOOOO

Then the list went on.... and on... and on....

Maybe he should write what he does NOT want as it might be easier?

I was the same way when he emailed it to me......it just went on and on....:eek:

I always told my dd and now my dgd to write down everything she wants and Santa will pick what he thinks they should have. Worked, they make a list and receive a reasonable amount of gifts. I have never heard either of them say there was something they really wanted and didn't receive.

Thank goodness, their list and what they receive are no where near the list posted above.

siczlo,

Well at least he won't be hard to buy for!! So what are you going to get him, with that list I am curious. :)

My DD6 told me she wanted (I quote) to add to her list so I would have more options, in case I had more money I wanted to spend on her.

I was thinking the Zune HD, but I'm not sure yet. I like to keep it at about $300 each kid. That would max him out.

I just don't think he needs another system. He has xbox and Wii. Why does he need Playstation3???

Here's my 10 year old's list:

Dan’s Christmas List

1. I pod touch

2.new body sled

3 hooded coat

4. HAVOC HELI

5. DRAGON AGE ORIGINS game Xbox360

6. 360 GAMING TOWER to hold games

7. GAME CHAIR

8. RECHARGEABLE XBOX360 CONTROLLER-BLACK

9.ASSASSINS CREED 2 game XBOX360

10.POGO STICK

11.XBOX LIVE MIC

12.XBOX LIVE VIDEO CHAT

Now, they have xbox live, so what's 'live video chat?'

wow, guys your list sounds about like my DS 14

Laptop

Ipod Touch

Ipod docking station w/ clock

PS3

DS Games (list of about 2o)

Clothes - Hot topic, AE, aeropostale, underarmor shirts and socks

Flat Screen TV

DD 16

Ipod Touch,

PS3

PSP

CAR

I guess I should feel lucky by ds14's list:

first a WHOLE LOT of items for his bike, different color brakes, spokes, etc.

10 different kinds of bouncing balls (to terrorize the cat on the stairs)

transformers figure

Call of duty warfare- need for speed shift for wii

the A Team on dvd???? I don't even know if they have this out anywhere

a puppy

cherry crisp

finger trick bikes

a bunch of rockets parts

Not too bad, but we know he's saving for a car and keeps showing us ones on the internet. He wants a classic, 1978 or 79 camaro.:)

I felt really let down when my DS12 and DS11 couldn't think of anything to ask for. Their response was "Mom, we HAVE EVERYTHING!" OMG! WHAT! No list? Nothing to go shopping for? Are these my children? Then my baby came and sat by me and said" Just suprise me! It worked out good on my birthday!"

I felt really let down when my DS12 and DS11 couldn't think of anything to ask for. Their response was "Mom, we HAVE EVERYTHING!" OMG! WHAT! No list? Nothing to go shopping for? Are these my children? Then my baby came and sat by me and said" Just suprise me! It worked out good on my birthday!"

My kids were all the same way.

DD15 just asked for clothes.

DS9 just had a birthday and could not tell me what he wanted for his birthday (besides a quad) and now knows nothing he wants for Christmas.

DD6 wants an American girl doll and can not think of anything else.

DS3 ask for new wrestlers and that is it. Only problem is he already has so many and I have been looking for weeks to find some he does not have yet and I can not find any.

Toys R Us had the Call of Duty game on special the say it came out. You got a free $20.00 gc with purchase. I went that day and bought it for my nephew for Christmas.

wow.

DS 18 wants left for dead2 and sneakers

DS9 wants PS3 and one game

and they don't have excess of anything. we aren't poor; they just aren't greedy and know I am not buying stuff that will be junk in a month.

they never complain about clothes, usually buy Old Navy or yard sales. NEVER get a clothing request. LOL