>>> Sears Black Friday Ad Posted <<<

Brad

The Hi Pro Digital Camera Accessory Kit is mine. I may grab one of those Jazz camcorders too those looked nice. Those are some AWESOME TV deals. I just wish I could talk the family into upgrading the TV room and getting one of those BF TV deals and getting rid of the huge oak entertainment center. I am shocked though that the blu ray players arent cheaper.....I may have to turn to Walmart for one. AND OMG we just spent $800 on that same exact 40" Samsung they have for $599!!!! Oh wolverine boots and for once they have soft toe on sale too.......I may have to bring dad with us so he can try some of those on PERFECT Christmas present there. Edited by Tigger97498

OK, so I remember last year they had a deal on the front loader and dryer set that when broken down, wasn't really a deal...I can't remember if it was Brad that had posted all of the info on that, or if it was a mod, but I'm wondering if this Kenmore set is actually a good deal this year? Also, any thoughts on Garmin or Magellan GPS? My dh is wanting one, and his b-day is the beginning of December, so if I could get one on BF, that would be awesome!!

just a word to the wise: the PDFs are usually always still there, even if the link to them isn't.... ;) just change the filename in the URL to the store that was "taken down" and they are probably going to be there unless the lawyers are really smart :D

thank you ;) i forgot about that trick...hehe

ok, I NEED the washer/dreyer set, any tips on shopping Sears on BF to ensure I get one? What time should I be there? Do they do a ticketing system? Thanks for the scoop!

they do not do a ticket system. I know previous years Sears hasn't had too big of a line, but if your really needing them I would keep checking the store to see if anyone has lined up since it said they will only have 4 per store, and they vary by gas/electric.....so if your 4th in line you may not get the one you need and there are no rainchecks.

did you also see the kenmore top load ones on page 41? They are not the energy star BUT they are 80.00 cheaper and the dryer is 1.2 cf larger. Plus they have ten of those and that sale goes on all weekend. Just a thought.

ok, done typing up the first 23 pages (the doorbusters). on to the 25-page non-doorbuster part of the ad.

for those waiting to add items to your lists on the site, don't be surprised if the full ad isn't typed up until tomorrow sometime as i doubt my eyes will cooperate enough to get the rest of it done tonight.

OK, so I remember last year they had a deal on the front loader and dryer set that when broken down, wasn't really a deal...I can't remember if it was Brad that had posted all of the info on that, or if it was a mod, but I'm wondering if this Kenmore set is actually a good deal this year? Also, any thoughts on Garmin or Magellan GPS? My dh is wanting one, and his b-day is the beginning of December, so if I could get one on BF, that would be awesome!!

I have the Samsung set that is in this ad. I love it. All the reviews and web sites I went to when looking for one. It was the only one that had 100% good reviews. I have had it since Feb. and love it. I am shocked at the price here. That is $1000 less then what I paid for it :shock: (the set)

ok, done typing up the first 23 pages (the doorbusters). on to the 25-page non-doorbuster part of the ad.

for those waiting to add items to your lists on the site, don't be surprised if the full ad isn't typed up until tomorrow sometime as i doubt my eyes will cooperate enough to get the rest of it done tonight.

aww brad go to bed...we will be fine till tommorow!

btw im really lovin' this sears ad but not too much i need for christmas just stuff i need anytime lol like for myself and my dh will not give me $ for myself on bf just christmas stuff mostly for my son so i dunno if ill be shopping there or not its a big possability though!

I have the Samsung set that is in this ad. I love it. All the reviews and web sites I went to when looking for one. It was the only one that had 100% good reviews. I have had it since Feb. and love it. I am shocked at the price here. That is $1000 less then what I paid for it :shock: (the set)

Thanks for the input! I hadn't even gotten that far in the ad...I saw the first Kenmore set, and then the other Kenmore set on page 6, I think it was...wow, lots to choose from this year!!

Ok, I went to the sears pdf and replaced sears with 'another store name that got taken down' in the address bar. Is that not the right way- I feel stupid but I get nothing!

Why don't you just save the pdf to your hard drive instead of doing all that? I find it easiest just just to create a folder call "Black Friday Ads 2009" and download all the adscans into it. That way who cares if the adscans get taken down later, or the url is removed.:cool:

I have the Samsung washer too..not that exact model though. I love mine! Since we have the ad early please do research on the other models that are cheaper if you want to buy one. They may end up costing you more money in the long run. I will never buy another appliance without doing research on it first.

Ok, I went to the sears pdf and replaced sears with 'another store name that got taken down' in the address bar. Is that not the right way- I feel stupid but I get nothing!

did u make sure u didnt erase the dot after the 'name'? and you have to put in the actual store name...it should work, unless it has already been totally removed

There are some great deals (the washer/dryer) but most are their normal sales marked as "doorbusters"...with the economy I really expected more. We've already seen better deals on electronics from various stores and they weren't BF sales.

Oh well. This happens every year...maybe we expect too much ;)

:cheesy:

they do not do a ticket system. I know previous years Sears hasn't had too big of a line, but if your really needing them I would keep checking the store to see if anyone has lined up since it said they will only have 4 per store, and they vary by gas/electric.....so if your 4th in line you may not get the one you need and there are no rainchecks.

did you also see the kenmore top load ones on page 41? They are not the energy star BUT they are 80.00 cheaper and the dryer is 1.2 cf larger. Plus they have ten of those and that sale goes on all weekend. Just a thought.

Try to order it on Thanksgiving Day!nI missed the 599 set last year but got the Samsung was a much better buy. Downside Sears sold out and had to wait two months for delivery.