Weekly secret Items

ydkjman

My cell is being crazy and won't open texts, argh. When someone gets it would you be so kind as to post what it contains for me? Thank you in advance :)

Take your battery out of your phone and leave it out for a few minutes and then put it back in and power your phone back up. You should be able to open your test messages.

I get a blank screen with the tab saying walmart home page what am i doing wrong ?:mad::mad:

Hey dont get discouraged ;)....Copy this link www.walmart.com/mobileinfo and paste it in your search box or your address box. The site should pop right up. Dont Click the link directly from here because it wont work. It will take you straight to the homepage. I just found out that Target has Mobile updates as well. I signed up but having trouble confirming with them. They (Target) sent me a text message instructing me to reply "Y" to opt in for future sale messages. Everytime I replied, "Y", y, Y & yes; the system said it did not recognize. I'm not worried about it. I'm really waiting for Walmart text messages anyway! :cheesy:

Hey dont get discouraged ;)....Copy this link www.walmart.com/mobileinfo and paste it in your search box or your address box. The site should pop right up. Dont Click the link directly from here because it wont work. It will take you straight to the homepage. I just found out that Target has Mobile updates as well. I signed up but having trouble confirming with them. They (Target) sent me a text message instructing me to reply "Y" to opt in for future sale messages. Everytime I replied, "Y", y, Y & yes; the system said it did not recognize. I'm not worried about it. I'm really waiting for Walmart text messages anyway! :cheesy:

I did that but could'nt find anything about the secret sale even no previews like last year:( but thank you tarmax4:smart::)

Happy Halloween Guys! I don't know if this will help but I just read this on the main Walmart newsdesk site.

BENTONVILLE, Ark. – October 31, 2007 – The nation’s largest retailer officially kicks off the Christmas season today by granting a valuable holiday wish to its customers – savings on the gifts they want to give.

Shoppers need not wait until after Thanksgiving for great deals. Wal-Mart will offer black-Friday prices three weeks early when the retailer unveils secret in-store specials: extraordinary prices on five of the most sought after gifts this season. Understanding that more and more consumers are using the internet to comparison shop,

Wal-Mart plans to reveal online a round of unbeatable savings on Thursday. The items will be available in stores beginning Friday morning, November 2 as the merchant officially opens special Christmas shops.

All year long, Wal-Mart saves people money so they can live better – in fact, independent research shows that Wal-Mart will save families more than $650 this Christmas season.

“Our customers can fulfill all their holiday needs at Wal-Mart and not only save money, but buy gifts they can be proud to give,” said John Fleming, chief merchandising officer Wal-Mart Stores U.S.

Customers can sign up for email or text message alerts or go online Thursday at www.walmart.com/secret to be the first to learn the secrets items and these knock out prices.

In-store, the experience for Wal-Mart shoppers will be fittingly festive. Christmas Shops offering holiday décor and gifts and onsite product demonstrations open this weekend. And, for the first time ever, Santa will visit all Wal-Mart Supercenters and discount stores. Santa will be available for visits and photos with children (November 24-25 and December 1, 2, 8 and 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.). The retailer will also literally wrap several stores across the nation in festive holiday style including 10 x 3.5 -foot bows to brighten the buildings.

Savings on items that top this year’s wish lists are a central theme of the Wal-Mart Christmas marketing campaign that breaks this week. Broadcast and print ads will show that when shopping at Wal-Mart, “The more you save, the more Christmas you can give.”

welcome to the community!

This is a OLD press release. Once and if something comes out of Bentonville we will post it. This does give an idea on past sales.

Happy Halloween Guys! I don't know if this will help but I just read this on the main Walmart newsdesk site.

BENTONVILLE, Ark. – October 31, 2007 – The nation’s largest retailer officially kicks off the Christmas season today by granting a valuable holiday wish to its customers – savings on the gifts they want to give.

Shoppers need not wait until after Thanksgiving for great deals. Wal-Mart will offer black-Friday prices three weeks early when the retailer unveils secret in-store specials: extraordinary prices on five of the most sought after gifts this season. Understanding that more and more consumers are using the internet to comparison shop,

Wal-Mart plans to reveal online a round of unbeatable savings on Thursday. The items will be available in stores beginning Friday morning, November 2 as the merchant officially opens special Christmas shops.

All year long, Wal-Mart saves people money so they can live better – in fact, independent research shows that Wal-Mart will save families more than $650 this Christmas season.

“Our customers can fulfill all their holiday needs at Wal-Mart and not only save money, but buy gifts they can be proud to give,” said John Fleming, chief merchandising officer Wal-Mart Stores U.S.

Customers can sign up for email or text message alerts or go online Thursday at www.walmart.com/secret to be the first to learn the secrets items and these knock out prices.

In-store, the experience for Wal-Mart shoppers will be fittingly festive. Christmas Shops offering holiday décor and gifts and onsite product demonstrations open this weekend. And, for the first time ever, Santa will visit all Wal-Mart Supercenters and discount stores. Santa will be available for visits and photos with children (November 24-25 and December 1, 2, 8 and 9 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.). The retailer will also literally wrap several stores across the nation in festive holiday style including 10 x 3.5 -foot bows to brighten the buildings.

Savings on items that top this year’s wish lists are a central theme of the Wal-Mart Christmas marketing campaign that breaks this week. Broadcast and print ads will show that when shopping at Wal-Mart, “The more you save, the more Christmas you can give.”

Do you guys think they're posted at midnight? Or is it later, like maybe 6am?

The online-only specials always started around 5-6am last year. As for the in-store "secret" items, I have no idea. I thought those were always posted earlier (Friday?) and were valid that weekend.

Maybe look through last year's forum archives and see if you find something (and report back here when you do!)

i thought they were posted about thursday but only available on saturday. last year i knew about the tv deal for a couple of days and then on saturday around 10ish told my hubby to stop and see if he liked it. he bought it and brought it home on saturday before lunch. i thought they had the sale all day saturday but no rainchecks would be given....first come first serve

I checked the archives from last year.

The in-store deals were posted Wednesday most weeks and were good in stores Saturday.

The online-only deals were posted around 3am CT Saturday mornings from mid-October through BF. We were told these were going to start this week, so maybe the day has moved to Sunday (or Monday) this year. The last e-mail I have from their affiliate dept. says the first holiday promotion will start on Monday, Nov 1. Well Monday is the 2nd, so either they mean tomorrow or Monday.

Maybe they are waiting for the big game to be over with first. Packers and Vikings at 3:15 who is going to be shopping this afternoon with that on tv? I think it will be next weekend for the first weekend peeps. This weekend is to early.

I'd be preety sure to say next sunday. Considering it'll be the first sat on the 7th. This isn't technically the first week of this month, becuase its not a full week. The first week would be the 7th. We have 5 sunday this month heh.

It could just be all crazy talk thoe....