Weekly secret Items

ydkjman

Thought you all might like to know something interesting.

Wal-mart is going to be doing a seceret special item(s), on Saturdays each week starting on the first one in Nov. leading up to BF.

Edited by ydkjman

In today's mail I got a calendar from my Walmart.com affiliate rep for November/December with all the online promotions they are going to have.

They are planning to have the weekly online-only sales starting Sundays with the first being this Sunday (11/1).

They are also planning on having special online-only items Thanksgiving Day (different from BF items) and of course most of the BF ad items online and Cyber Monday/Cyber Week deals.

In today's mail I got a calendar from my Walmart.com affiliate rep for November/December with all the online promotions they are going to have.

They are planning to have the weekly online-only sales starting Sundays with the first being this Sunday (11/1).

They are also planning on having special online-only items Thanksgiving Day (different from BF items) and of course most of the BF ad items online and Cyber Monday/Cyber Week deals.

That was pretty cool of them. Thx for the info.

They sent that to you? That's awesome! Cant wait for Sunday to come to see what they got on sale.

Hopefully you didn't do anything unseemly to get this info...Thanks for the headsup!!

walmart awesome laptop and HDTV deals during these secret shopper sales last year. Got the TV and laptop cheaper then others had on BF. glad its back again this year. hope they give my local store manager a heads up this time. he had no clue last year when I showed up asking about it.