Which Ad(s) Are You Waiting For?

stacyk9

I would have to say Target, TRU & Walmart....Heck anyplace that has a deal....I am not being too picky right now..I NEED deals..in the worse way..My DD6 is dying for a Barbie House and they are averaging $100 and a Nintendo DS and Moxie Dolls...and..and...and.. And that doesn't even cover my DS9--Gonna need to pull some tricks out the bag...:tongue1: I also love the TRU adds they run daily in the month of December..I have picked up some EXCELLENT deals over the past 2 years. I work with a lot of women and we all take a day and go over to get everyone's order. I usually go myself to make sure I get my stuff. I pulled up this web site today at like 630 this morning at work and this lady starting laughing saying are you looking at Black Friday ads already...i said ..more like begging for some..nothing posted..and she laughed at me and then said...well it is Oct 19th and technically in about 10 days Xmas shopping will be on...I said yes trust me...she just smiled and said keep me posted....:) Come on ads...

I love going to KOHLS first then meijer or walmart but i check them all and go where I need to.

:eyepoppin OK I must be an idiot but what does DS, DH, and all the initals stand for when talking about family. I mean I can figure out its family but do not know what they stand for:eyepoppin

I love going to KOHLS first then meijer or walmart but i check them all and go where I need to.

:eyepoppin OK I must be an idiot but what does DS, DH, and all the initals stand for when talking about family. I mean I can figure out its family but do not know what they stand for:eyepoppin

The D is for Darling (or Darned, depending on your mood:cheesy:) then

H Husband

D Daughter

S Son

SD Step daughter

SS Step son

IL in law (M Mother, S sister, B brother)

GD/S God daughter/son

You're not an idiot, my first year on here I didn't know what it stood for either lol

Target, Walmart, Best Buy!!! Ughhhhhhh!!!!! Shouldnt we have had something by now?????? I am giong nuts trying to figure out where to buy and if to buy now or wait!!! I remember in past years we always had at least a couple to look at by now....and it's almost November in 10 days....how long are theses companies going to try and keep this under wraps...most of us need time to save up some $$ to buy the things we want/need!!! Ughhhhhhhhh:(

My favorite thing is to get up on Thanksgiving and go get the paper. I go through the ads all day trying to decide what i want and where i am going to go first. I always look forward to Walmart, Target, and Toys R Us. Black Friday is so much fun!:P

• 2 weeks later...
I am waiting on the Walmart ad. In our town, we don't have a kmart, or target, or kohls. So unless something is such a great price at one of those stores, we always go to our local walmart first and then head about an hour and a half away and hit all the other stores. We always go to our local walmart because it is not that bad.