Which Ad(s) Are You Waiting For?

stacyk9

I have to agree with both of you. My DS is 3 and is already letting me know what he wants to put on his Santa list. :) So, I am waiting to see what my two favorite stores to go shopping for him have...TRU and Target. Keeping fingers and toes crossed that they have Thomas and Buzz Lightyear toys on sale this year...his list is filled with those! :tongue1:

First things first:

I'm looking forward to the THANKSGIVING DAY sales at Meijer!

The deals on TDay at Meijer are just as good as BF and less crowded.

Sometimes TDay at KMart is good and I will run out there if I have time.

I live for the 3-Day Sale ad from Meijer mostly.Then I like to look at Target and Walmart's ads for BF but my main shopping is at Meijer.

I'm looking forward to...

Kmart Thanksgiving: They have some CUTE decorations that I am hoping go on sale.

TRU: Hoping for Thomas stuff... DS3 is getting the train table with starter set thing for his bday in November and would love more sets for it!

Walmart: They usually have a huge bag of Mega Blocks for $10 that my foster son would LOVE, plus I want to get one of the Cabbage Patch Kids that they normally have for cheap for my neice and for my foster daughter. And a cheap Kitchen Aid mixer would be GREAT for my Holiday baking!

Gymboree: Not really an ad, but I need to get a winter coat for DS7 and I'm hoping they have a great sale on them again this year.

Target: Nintendo DS games, DVDs, toys.

Anywhere there might be a great deal on a Nintendo DS. My FIL passed away a couple of months ago after a car accident and MIL needs something to occupy herself. She loves games and puzzles, so I want to buy her a DS with Sudoku, crosswords, and other games like that.

Oh, also a NW store, Bi-Mart. DH wants a reloading kit and they are $300. Bi-Mart has had some great BF deals in the past, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they have a deal on them.

DH wants to see the Harbor Freight ad... every year he buys new ratcheting straps for our atvs.... I keep telling him he wouldn't have to buy new ones every year if he would buy NICE ones for once...

This year I have to say it's the TRU for me. My DS is 4 and is already making his list. Plus, if they open at midnight, I will definitely be there!

Which ad are you waiting for this year?

Stacy

Oh how I WISH I could be at tru at midnight but no one to watch my kids:( But tru, walmart, target and maybe kohls

As always, BB. Just wish we'd see MicroCenter early as well as Fry's, but since Fry's is never put out early, that's just a pipe dream. But MC....I can wish. Every year I spend time at BB only to find out later that Fry's and MC had slightly better sales....but just hate to commit to a store with unknown sales.