When do you start wrapping the presents you get?

stacy0479

I haven't even started wraapping yet. I need to as I have already bought so much. I always end up putting it off and then stressing over it the last week or two before Christmas.

Right now I have everything hidden in a room in the basement. This is my "special" room. The kids know they are not allowed in "my" room so I dont have to worry about them seeing anything.

I started wrapping the morning after black friday. I was too exhausted after shopping black friday.

I had my gifts wrapped before I had my Christmas tree up. Now my Christmas tree is up and all the gifts are neatly tucked under :) Whoo-hoo, I love Christmas.

I did clothes last night however there's tons of toys and electronics that still need to be wrapped. I had every intention of wrapping tonight after work once the kids were sleep, however I woke up feeling a little under the weather so straight to bed I go. I can only get it done @ night or if hubby takes all the kids out for a while.

I wrap right away. As soon as the kids are in bed, my husband unloads whatever I've got stashed in the back of the van, and then I wrap it and tuck it into super safe hiding spots. :D The oldest is at the age where I suspect she may start snooping either this year or next, so I like to be sure that if she sneaks a peak at presents.. she still doesn't get to see what they are. :)