who are you getting what?

citrixgirl

I buy for 22 people.

DS: New Super Mario Brothers for Wii, New Indiana Jones video game for Xbox 360, Naruto Shippuden for Psp, Bakuan 7 in 1 and lots of other Bakugan stuff, Constructicon Devastator and lots of other Transformers, a few movies so far.

DH got a full size autographed helmet signed by 42 members of the New England Patriots. (that one was fun to track down).

Mom: Coat, dress, and shoes

Dad: Virginia tech sweatshirt,Nike shoes. I'm gonna get him a hat but have to wait to see if his fav Nascar driver wins the Chase cup again this year before I decide what kind. If JJ don't win I guess it will be a VT hat.

MIL: handmade purse with stick figues for her 3 grandsons embroidered on it, and coat.

FIL: Coat, shoes

14 month old nephew: Little people ride on

10 yr old nephew: New Super Marion brothers for Wii

5 tween cousins kids: Krementz Sterling silver Initial necklaces.

6 younger cousins kids: Zhu Zhu pets and adventure ball.

3 older teen cousins kids: GC for American Eagle.

DS (16): A freestyle BMX Bike (this thing cost me $400), and a new backpack are what I've bought so far....he'll also be getting some clothes, a new XBOX game or two, cologne, a bean bag chair (his request), possibly new sneakers, Itunes GC ($25 or $50), and then MAYBE.....a new laptop. There will be some little filler gifts. (Budget: was $600 BUT I might be increasing it if I can find a good deal on a laptop)

My Mom: New silverware (budget $50)

My Dad: A Sears GC (Budget $50)

MIL: Windchimes (Budget $10-- there's a story behind why so cheap)

FIL: ???? (Budget $10)

Sister & BIL: ???? cannot be a gift card (Budget $20 each)

Niece (7): Zhu Zhu pet (bought 1)-- would like to find her 1 accessory to go w/ it, looking to get her the Build-A-Bear DS game and either a cheap outfit or PJ's

Nephew (5): Zhu Zhu per and would like to find 1 accessory also. A DS or Wii game, and he'll get an outfit or PJ's too

DH--- we don't always buy for each other. It all depends on how much money we have when everything else is bought. So I don't plan anything until I know if and how much (budget could be $0-300 all depends)

I don't have a lot of people to buy for so I'm lucky.

our kids are all adults and only one still lives at home. it is tougher to buy for them b/c they want bigger priced stuff. here goes:

DS29...no clue but probably some stuff from Sgt. Grit (he's a former Marine) and some Ravens things.

DDIL 29...she's pregnant so no clothes. maybe some of her fave perfumes, yankee candles and i got her a platter from Longaberger when it was on sale, Pandora bracelet w/baby carriage charm, maybe a Vera Bradley purse.

DD26...platter from Longaberger on sale so far. want to get her a Vera Bradly purse or tote, Pandora bracelet and 1 charm, not a clue what else.

DSIL 27...Ravens things, not sure what else

DD24...Vera Bradley purse, Pandora bracelet and 1 charm, some clothes and probably something having to do w/photography since that's what she does.

Boyfriend of DD24...Ravens things, not sure what else.

DGD6...easy bake oven, books, PJ's and some clothes

DGD2...PJ's, clothes, not sure what toys yet.

DH....totally not sure since i'm laid off right now. he always says don't get him anything; this year it might just happen. :(

MIL...Pandora Bracelet and some charms

FIL...not a clue

Mom...charms for her Pandora bracelet

Dad...no clue

DD7- Hannah Montana razor, Icarly keyboard, password journal, hannah montana movie dvd, Icarly karaoke machine, Hannah Montana mp3player with mix clips, Hannah montana twister, Hm chef hat, HM apron and HM baking set, some art supplies, A few cd's and a bunch of clothes and accesories from Justice. The big gift is Hannah Montana concert tickets(Can u tell my dd loves Hannah Montana..lol)

DD3- Swan precious palace and carriage, disney fairies slumber sofa and lantern, Minnie mouse hat,apron and baking set, Disney fairies table and chairs, Fairies tea set, Tag jr, a few dvds, some color wonder art stuff, and a bunch of clothes from childrens place. ( not sure what her big gift will be yet..Im thinking disney fairies talking cafe)

DS1- Spike jr, Imaginext Fuzzy dragon, Lost creatures Gorilla and Trex, Little tikes Putt, dive and pass football, tot sport baseball ,and golf sets, Wall e figures and dvd, Handiman worker bench, colorwonder art supplies and a bunch of clothes from childrens place. Big gift is Kota the ride on Dinosaur

DGS(godson)- 9 wooden thomas trains, clothes and books

DGD(goddaughter) - Miffy doll and dvd set, toy violin, yo-yo ball set, 6 sets of color wonder, a few religious items

Nephew1- My first click start computer w/ a few cd's, Fischer price my first basketball set, and tons of clothes from childrens place

Baby cousin1- Strawberry shortcake doll and Strawberry shortcake play set

Baby cousin 2- not sure yet actually probably a gloworm and some cute outfits(newborn)

Baby cousin 3- Cinderella doll and cinderella horse and carriage, 2 outfits

Those are all the kids as far as adults I have to buy for

DH - Transformers 2 dvd, shutterfly made family calendar, photobook, and mousepad, electric razor, travel suitcase, cologne, boxers, alot of work clothes, 2 burner griddle, spice rack and I have no idea for a big gift...on the fence between a blackberry and netbook

MOM- Project runway season 5, julie and julia dvd, tickets to see wicked

MIL and FIL - not sure, we usually dont do a big gift exchange with them( we dont get along so great) but supposedely they are buying us a dishwasher this year so I NEED some good ideas for them now...

BROTHER - gift cards

SISTER - gift cards

DD7 TEACHER- I was thinking the collection of kohls for kids dolls and books for her classroom and then a kohls giftcard..what do you all think ?

DD7 CHEERLEADER TEACHER( 2 OF EM)- bbw sets

DD7 GYMNASTIC TEACHER( 2 OF EM)- bbw sets

DD3 GYMNASTIC TEACHER (1)- bbw sets

Im still very unsure about the adult gifts but love to read every1's ideas! :)

We told our children they could ask for five gifts this year. I am so tired of wasting money.

DD 17:

Digital camera (already purchased)

shirt from Hot Topic

New Glasses (it's not a need, but a want because her other pair don't need to be replaced)

Skullcandy headphones (this may be an "extra gift" from mom and dad)

Coraline

DS: 9 (he's a tough one)

Wii games (already purchased)

Skullcandy headphones (again, "extra gift")

Legos (dh is going to buy these because he knows what ds wants)

Nintendo DSI (not sure yet, still on the fence)

?

?

My mom:

Cricut cartridges

My sisters and I are supposed to be making her a photo album

Possibly 1/4 of a pig (sounds odd, but she loves this!)

DH's Mom:

Not a clue!

Possibly 1/4 of a pig (she loves this gift also)

12 Nieces and Nephews:

So far I picked up 2 Memory games for the little ones.

DS9 - ucreate both music and art; ds & wii games (target had a great sale and coupons); mini projector ($69 at kmart few weeks ago); k'nex creatures; lots of books (smart lab, guiness...), got a lot of them on ebay; he wants that mindflex or the star wars force but I really think they are such a rip off; he wants an itouch, but he's tooooo young.

DD7 - barbie razor; ds & wii games; moxie girls; famrs; icarly changeable dolls & remote; Journals; Liv doll; books (junie b. jones) and probably her most wanted Printies

DD8mo - My pal Viloet; elmo guitar; elmo phone (you can program their name into it); pop up balls and various other baby toys

DH - target had a car kit that had jumper cables and flashlight...

MIL & FIL - QVC had a scanner the size of a stapler you could scan pics, negatives and slides, I won't have to inherit her zillions of paper photos now :)

Anyone who drives (2 nieces, 1 nephew, Mom, MIL, FIL & DH) - life hammers (kohl's has a variation that has a flashlight, hammer and seat belt cutter)

Other nephewes that don't drive - $$$

BF - Oster wine chiller and opener

BF DD7 - project runway clothing designer; barbie salon style

I have 3 kids ages 6, 4, and 3. For some reason I have a ton of ideas for DD6 and lots of ideas (most already purchased!) for DS3, but am kinda stumped on DD4. I can think of a lot of "stuff" that would glitter for awhile, but nothing with true, lasting "WOW!" power. I know that she would love a kitchen set, but I would probably have to take the doll house that she also loves out of her bedroom to make room for it. I've even considered giving some of the things that I was thinking of for DD6 to DD4 instead, since we are pretty good about sharing toys and everyone gets to play with everything in our house. Or making some of them joint-gifts.

So far I have:

DD6: Cupcake making stuff (she wants a cupcake maker but will be getting muffin tin, mixing bowl, spoons, measuring cups, apron, cake mix, frosting, sprinkles, etc. Less money, better treats)

Newborn-sized baby doll, clothes that she wore as a baby, cute newborn-sized costumes (love after-Halloween clearance!), bottles, blankets, etc. and maybe a basket or cradle

Keyboard with microphone

Didj and games

other little things

DD4: Maybe an Aquadoodle, Digital Arts and Crafts Studio, or Kitchen set? Thinking of getting her a baby doll, too. She does play with them, but I think that is mostly because her big sister does.

Vsmile Pocket, we already have games from our non-portable Vsmile.

Got little stuff for her already

DS3: Handy Manny tool truck. Cars, trucks, airplanes, trains, anything that goes. I've hit a few clearance sales this year and have quite a few to choose from. I'm thinking Shake 'n Go Mack, Walkin' Talkin' Lightning McQueen, and R/C Sheriff. I'll be a Cars Christmas!

He has a few other little things, too - movies, game, pjs, photokin.

Just spent the day cleaning my little girls room with her and now I am thinking NOTHING!! J/k kind of.

I'm feel the same! Why oh why do I get them more toys?! We had a huge garage sale last summer and sold a ton of toys, there is already another pile in the garage for next summers garage sale and there rooms are still a mess with toys all over the floor. I plan to really clear out again before X-mas. I just can't stand it!

DD 8 - Zhu Zhu hamster & some accessories, portable DVD player, Polly Pocket plane, MAYBE another Webkinz

DS 6 - Zhu Zhu hamster & some accessories, star wars ship, K'Nex, Wii Nerf game

DS 5 - Zhu Zhu hamster & some accessories, star wars ship, Pixar Mac truck, Lightning McQueen race track

DD 3 - Zhu Zhu hamster & some accessories, Dr. Kit, FP Loving Family horses, 4ft rag doll (hopefully from Kmart on BF)

• 4 weeks later...

My Christmas list keeps growing when I read forums like this! So many good ideas I haven't even thought of!

Here's my list:

Dh Gas pressure washer (ours crapped out, this time I think he needs a decent one)

He's also getting a family pass to go skiing with the family(he keeps talking about it!) and a night at a hotel (I work for the Fairmont chain so I'm lucky to get hotels for 90% off!)

DD14- DSI, ds game, ipod touch, pj's, and highlights for her hair (mom, everyone at schoooool has them....) I hate myself for it but she's been bugging me for months, a watch

DD12- Laptop (thank you WM!), Pictionary, Jenga,

Ipod touch

Bunch of DS and Wii games too.

Teachers are getting wine glasses (we import glasses and my poor kids always have to cart the heaviest gifts onto the bus!)

Mom- she loves those bath & bodyworks plug-ins so when I go to the States i pick her up a bunch, an electric snowblower so she can do the walkway without much effort.

phew, I think I'm done. Not as big a list as most here but I'm already fed up of shopping!

Shopping for my mom, DD10, sister, sister-in-law, my secretary, 2 children I sponsored from the Salvation Army Angel tree, and DD's 7 teachers/coaches.

DD10:

Trunk full of new clothes from Old Navy, Aeropostale, Justice and a few accessories

Aeropostale teddy bear

Fuzzy boots

New puffer coat from Aero

jewelry box filled with accessories from Claire's

Netbook w/ a hard case

Slanket

Bop It

Perfect brownie pan

Children's cookbook

4 new DS games

Gift basket from the BBW

Digital camera bundle

Set Game

Butterflies arts & craft bedroom decoration

Mom:

Treadmill

Boots

Slanket

2 pairs of jeans from Old Navy

Talking coin cup for her car

DD's teachers:

for the women, gift baskets from BBW

for her male coach, thankfully just have to donate money to a group gift

Sister:

George Foreman Grilleration

Stand mixer

Double buffet server

Sandwich press

Sister-in-law:

PS3 game

Secretary:

Gift card

Chocolate or BBW stuff

Children sponsored: bought everything on their list

I love reading Christmas lists!

DD8-

PJ's (on Christmas Eve)

????- DH is getting her something, and he won't tell me what it is

Americn Girl Kit cookbook

outfit

lime green microfiber storage ottoman (matches her room) filled with tons of room accessories (we just redid her room a coupl months ago)

Santa is bringing her the Chrissa Americn Girl doll

Discovery Kids text messagers from her sister

stocking with DVD, watch, fuzzy socks, candy, nail polish, pedicure set, etc......

DS7-

PJ's (Christmas Eve)

Snap Circuits RC rover

Room decor- comforter and comforter cover, GIANT body pillow (I'm making this), jungle animal projector lamp

book about jungle animals (he loves jungle animals)

Nike warm ups

Santa is bringing Geotrax Timbertown Railroad

His baby brother is giving him Curious George Christmas DVD

stocking with candy, watch, DVD, Wii remote (my 3 year old lost 3 of our 4 remotes :(), wallet with a couple dollars in it, etc....

DD6

PJ's (christmas Eve)

TV (just a small 22in one for her room that she shares with her older sister)

DVD player

American Girl Molly cookbook

outfit from Gymboree

Santa is bringing her a Molly American Girl doll

pretty Barbie from her older brother

stocking is pretty much the same as DD8 listed above

DS3-

PJ's (christmas Eve)

Duplo blocks fire station set

outfit

bedtime book

room decor- comforter and comforter cover, curtains, some sort of decoration (all 4 boys share a giant bedroom, and chose a jungle animal theme from Ikea for their room)

Santa is bringing the big Cars GeoTrax set (the same one TRU had, imagine that!)

flashlight from his younger brother

stocking with DVD, hot wheels, toothbrush, candy, etc....

DS almost 2-

PJ's (christmas Eve)

radio flyer trike

outfit

Melissa and Doug Puzzle board (the type where the peices don't come out)

room decor same as 3 year old DS

Santa is bringing a mix of GeoTrax stuff- airplane, train, barn, track (we have a rather large collection as it is already)

His 3 year old brother is giving him a bucket of duplo blocks

stocking same as 3 year old brother

DS 7 months-

PJ's for christmas eve

outfit

bedtime gloworm

Little People classic farm

room decor (he's not sleeping in a big bed yet, obviously, but he's getting all the same stuff as the other 3 boys so that we'll have it when he's ready)

Santa is bringing the Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Farm

his 8 year old sister is giving him a beautiful quilt and pillow she sewed (by herself!)

stocking will have a DVD, sippy cup, baby snacks, board book, socks, etc....

DH-

PJ's

Psych season 1 and 3

Burberry Brit

probably a stereo

Not sure what else, I have to take the kids shopping so they can pick their gifts to him

Mom- coach purse

Dad- movie basket (a bunch of DVD's, favorite candy, popcorn)

mom and dad- basket with a nice throw blanket, bottle of wine, favorite bread dipping oil (made locally and only sold at special market), box of Frangos, and I'll make some fresh Italian bread to go with the oil

DH's mom, aunt, and both grandmothers- photo books of the kids

angel tree kids- pretty much everything on their list (they asked for so little), and a little more

Oldest DS and DIL: A small kitchen table, a season of Smallville, and probably a Wii game.

Second DS: Books, DS games, clothes, and ???

Third DS and DIL: no clue except baking pans and a pizza stone

DD and SIL: either bikes or rollerblades, a shredder, a crockpot, flatware (are some ideas)

Fourth DS and DIL: No real clue except she likes to scrapbook ????

DD (she's 6) pink digital camera, scrapbooking supplies, digital frame (maybe) zhu zhu pets, rapunzel barbie, puzzles, books, zoo pass, leapster game, and probably a few more things

New grandbaby: a high chair and a few toys to grow into.

My list drastically changed from what I thought I was getting to what I actually purchased. My parents and I combined funds so we could stretch the money I don't have the list with me but here is what I remember.

DS25 VCR/DVD combo, Redskin pj/tshirt, T-shirts for work, Wii resort, DVD, basketball

DIL Portable DVD player and DVD's, 2 seasons of Smallville, BBW, boots, mixer

DS24 8gb Ipod touch, itunes gift card 2 books ( no spouse to buy for so I spent a little bit

more.

DS21 wallet We got him and his wife a Sony HandyCam and case for the new baby

DIL Towels

DGS bouncy seat, clothes, Scout, a few small toys

DD20 Corellware, Sewing box, sheets, 2 puffy vest, flatware, programable crock pot

SIL jigsaw, work vest (craftsman) drill bits, work light, popcorn popper, hand truck

DS19 (well almost) Drill, work gloves, ski gloves, portable dvd player for him and his wife,

jeans, long johns, then put the rest of the money toward xbox 360 for his bday on the

27th

DIL camera, dvds for the player

DD6 camera, case, digital photo frame, memory card, 2 zhu zhuz and accesories, uno attack,

barbie on a bike, towering crayons and markers, puzzles, clothes, desk chair, pink desk

lamp, pink blanket for her bed, leapster game up, 3 three musketeer barbies, a tool

bench (tru on BF) a digital alarm clock, and books (I would like to get some Patch the

Pirate CD's and maybe the Barbie sing along CD player )

My Dad 2 shirts and a briefcase

My Mom jean skirt and top ( have no clue what else to get her)

Dad and Mom I am thinking about a portable DVD player for them

Brother and Wife Electric blanket

Nephew (he was born early this morning) Scout