Share Your Story & Win GottaDeal.com Black Friday Survival Kits! [Winners Chosen!]

Brad

2 years ago we went to walmart and had our gottadeal black list we could not be in two places at once but we met a wonderful couple who needed what we needed so we worked together...they went in one row for one thing we went into the other row and got two each of what we both wanted and they did the same!

Total strangers working together and everyone was a winner!

Thanks Gotta deal!

My best Black Friday experience was waiting at Best Buys around 3 am , to get tickets for some of their deals. The man in front of me and I started talking and he told me he was a vice principal for a local school who was there to pick up computers, printers, etc for their upcoming graduation party. I got tickets for all the deals and he and I traded for the ones we wanted with each other as I didn't need any more computers, or printers and he didn't care about getting games or some of the other items I was there for. We both made out very well that day!

crocookie

It was my teenaged daughter's 2nd Black Friday and the first one where she had used www.gotttadeal.com/blackfriday to find the best price on a laptop computer. She convinced me to start our stakeout in front of Office Depot at 2:00pm on Thanksgiving Day. We had our chairs, sleeping bags, food, etc. The ad said there were a minimum of 8 computers that day. We were number 9 and 10. I told her that there was a risk of her not getting one, but she insisted we stay. It was raining and cold, but since we were so early we got a coveted space under the overhang in front of the store. They were opening at 5:00am. I was so good about waiting in line, and then for some reason I had to go potty. The closest one was packed with a line. By the time I got back, she was screaming her head off at me from a long distance away. The employees came out of the store with a stack of "tickets" for the front of the line. We got 2!!! She was so excited! None of this would have been possible with out the help of your website!