Kohl's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I’m holding off on making my Kohl’s purchases until the week of Black Friday. I need to go to the store before I make my decisions/list this year. I’m going to get new underthings (can’t beat 50% off, and then coupons and Kohl’s cash) but due to weight loss I need to go try things on to figure out what fits. I also want to get some towels this year and I like to see what they feel like in store before buying them. Some towels these days are so thin!

I have to wait for my underthings for Black Friday week too since I get Vanity Fair and Jockey and neither of those were part of the sale yesterday.  

congrats on your weight loss!  

• Like 1

Finally got my order in. Got a couple throws, a couple shirts, and some towels. It's nice ordering the towels at this time because you can stack the 15% holidayhost coupon with the 20% off.

I've already ordered several throws over the last couple months (some were no longer available today so I'm glad I started in September! ), but the ones today and some of the towels will go to the seniors I will be adopting this year. (I can always justify buying more throws!)

I always throw in a throw to my Senior Tree gifts I purchase as a surprise, apart from what was requested on their tags.  So yeah, that was one of the throws I got yesterday.  

• Like 1

I'm starting late.  Just saw the post regarding the Black Friday preview ad at Kohls.  It appears as though that ad is gone and you cannot order from the preview sale.  If that is indeed the actual Black Friday ad coming out when will I be able to access it again on their site and order.  What time does Black Friday on line ordering start?

Edited by Yorkiegirl1

I'm starting late. Just saw the post regarding the Black Friday preview ad at Target. It appears as though that ad is gone and you cannot order from the preview sale. If that is indeed the actual Black Friday ad coming out when will I be able to access it again on their site and order. What time does Black Friday on line ordering start?

Where did u see target?

Posted Today, 5:37 am

Yorkiegirl1, on 02 Nov 2019 - 10:59 PM, said:snapback.png

I'm starting late. Just saw the post regarding the Black Friday preview ad at Target. It appears as though that ad is gone and you cannot order from the preview sale. If that is indeed the actual Black Friday ad coming out when will I be able to access it again on their site and order. What time does Black Friday on line ordering start?

Where did u see target?

OOOPS Kohls not Target.  Sorry.  I corrected it.  

Posted Today, 5:37 am

Yorkiegirl1, on 02 Nov 2019 - 10:59 PM, said:snapback.png

Where did u see target?

OOOPS Kohls not Target.  Sorry.  I corrected it.

Are you trying to download the pdf? The scan of the ad is working fine for me.

You can also try accessing the ad on Kohl's site directly at:

https://kohls.shoplocal.com/Kohls/BrowseByPage/Index/?StoreID=2482787&PromotionCode=Kohls-191128BFPV&PromotionViewMode=1#MaxPageNumber=1

I'm starting late. Just saw the post regarding the Black Friday preview ad at Kohls. It appears as though that ad is gone and you cannot order from the preview sale. If that is indeed the actual Black Friday ad coming out when will I be able to access it again on their site and order. What time does Black Friday on line ordering start?

For the last few years Kohl’s has started their online BF sale (with the exception of door busters) at midnight CST the Sunday night/ Monday morning of BF week. They do not give access to the door buster items (or at least most of them) until later in the week, usually sometime Wednesday night/Thanksgiving morning. Hope that helps. Edited by budgetsRsexy

I went ahead and took advantage of the Simply Vera Wang leggings for $9.99 with the 20% off code. With the code, I paid $7.99/pair. I'm good with that. I didn't spend enough to get Kohl's Cash, but I'm good with that as well.

What amazes me is that I'm out of plus size and in to ladies. I'm fitting in to leggings for a size 12/14, without them being stretched out. Woo-hoo!

• Like 5

Compare this ad to the one from 2017. Then compare it to 2018. I am still trying to take it all in but the savings are just not there. It seems as if their strategy is to stay the course and not take any chances with loss leaders. One example is the instant pot. $2 savings. As far as the gaming consoles are concerned, the only thing different is the bundle variations and if you are a parent who just wants the bottom line price, well it is the same out the door as the past two years. Now that they are end of life items the choice to pass on these systems becomes that much easier. Props to Kohl's to offer their cash in all situations.

I was looking at buying the Xbox One S bundle with the Star Wars game for $199, ours has completely died 3 months ago. So my question is what do you mean by end of life item? Should I wait? Is a new system coming out soon? Also, I've never had to purchase a big ticket doorbuster item from Kohl's before, most of what I usually buy there is easy to get days before black Friday. So how hard and what are the odds I will be able to purchase that item online without any problems?

Edited by michellemac1970

I have been trying to look up all the things I want from Kohls, but one item doesn't appear on their wesite. Does this mean it will probably be in store only or should I expect it to show up soon??

if you look at the scan pages on the site here you will see down below where we have listed every item on each page, if there is a link then you can click that link to where the item will be, if there is no link then that means we could not find it on their website currently