All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Wayfair has up to 75% off on hundreds of styles, shapes and sizes of Bookcases for one of their limited time specials. Also, free shipping is included on these deals.Check out this deal
  3. Today
  4. Through Sunday night, JCPenney has up to 50% off thousands of items in their online Biggest Home Sale of the Season, plus you can take an extra 10% to 30% off with coupon code COOKOUTS. Eligible items are marked with the promo and their corresponding discount amounts. JCPenney offers free shipping on orders of $75 or more, free site-to-store shipping on $25 or more, or choose free in-store or curbside pickup.Check out this deal
  5. Through Wednesday, adidas is offering up to 40% off thousands of items for members when signed in their online adiClub Days Sale. Also, free shipping is included on all orders for adiClub members (free to sign up).Check out this deal
  6. Target has up to 50% off and BOGO deals on a selection of hot deals for your home and patio in their 2-Day Spring Home Sale. Target offers free shipping on orders of $35 or more. You can also choose free in-store or drive-up pickup at a local Target store. Hurry, sale ends Friday night!Check out this deal
  7. Amazon has up to 40% off an all new selection of Board Games for the Family. Get free shipping with Prime. Don't have Prime? Get a free 30-day trial, otherwise get free shipping on $35 or more.Check out this deal
  8. Amazon has up to 40% off an all new selection of Board Games for the Family. Get free shipping with Prime. Don't have Prime? Get a free 30-day trial, otherwise get free shipping on $35 or more. Check out this deal
  9. Chag Kasher v’Sameach Pesach! Happy Passover! Every few years, I host a Seder and invite folks to join us instead of cooking only for the three of us. So, I’ve been busy the past week preparing for the second night seder, and then cleaning up afterwards. In total there were seven of us. Unfortunately very few photos this year, as my timing was seriously late and we sat to table for second night Seder about an hour later than I told our guests. But, here’s what I served: Appetizer served while guests arrived and I finished up what was needed to sit at table: Homemade chopped liver with chopped eggs and TamTams Ritual foods: Parsley, arugula and romaine lettuce, horseradish, roasted egg, both Sefardi and Ashkenazi charoses, roasted shank bone, Shmurah matzah, salt water, various K4P wine and sparkling grape juice Main meal first course: Hard cooked egg in salt water Main meal salad course: Gefilte fish with horseradish Cauliflower Tabbouleh-style salad Main meal soup course: Matzah ball soup with carrots, parsnip, and celery Main meal entree: Roasted turkey and a turkey breast roast for extra white meat Gravy made from giblets and turkey drippings using chef Alex Guarnaschelli’s recipe for thickening with roasted onions and garlic Garlic mashed potatoes Matzah farfel crockpot stuffing Cauliflower tabbouleh-style salad for those who wanted more Roasted asparagus Hollandaise sauce Grandma Bessie’s matzah meal rolls Beverages offered in addition to wines and sparkling grape juice: Water Iced tea Mexican Coke (I couldn’t find yellow capped K4P Coke anywhere, so Mexican made only with natural cane sugar had to suffice) Dessert: Dark chocolate dipped coconut macaroons Matzah Caramel Crunch I had planned to make an adapted for Passover version of Pressure Luck Cooking’s noodle kugel, but ran out of time. I did make it last night, so I’ll share photos of it once we cut into it. Eggs, onions, bell pepper, and potatoes courtesy of both International Nutritional Sustainability Partners and Hopelink, gathered over multiple weeks. Except for the matzah, TamTams, Ashkenazi charoses, and the roasted asparagus, I made all of the food. Even the iced tea was brewed in the Instant Pot! The Askenazi charoses was made by a couple of guests, and my landlord made the asparagus, as he does that really well. The only photos I took were of the desserts. I just ran out of time to get photos once everything was staged. #MatzahChallenge Dark chocolate dipped Coconut Macaroons Matzah Caramel Crunch
  10. Juniors' Lily Rose Print Fit & Flare Dress and Tee Set $22. Was $44 Plus you can earn up to $1.65 in Kohl's Rewards. + more colors
  11. Macy's has up to 75% off thousands of items in their big Friends and Family Sale, plus take an extra 10% to 30% off many items with coupon code FRIEND. Eligible items are marked with the promo and their corresponding discount. Get an extra 15% off beauty items with code FRIEND as well. Star Rewards members (free to sign up) get free shipping on orders of $25 or more.Check out this deal
  12. Kohl's has up to 80% off over 4,000 $10 and Under Epic Deals. And, you will get free $10 in Kohl's Cash with every $50 spent. Get free shipping on $49 or more, or save on shipping with free in-store pickup.Check out this deal
  13. Mainstays 12-pc., Service for 4, Glazed White Stoneware Dinnerware Set $10.97 at Walmart.com Free shipping with Walmart+ or on orders over $35.
  14. Amazon has up to 40% off a selection of Products from Hershey, Ferrero, Lindt and More. Get free shipping with Prime. Don't have Prime? Get a free 30-day trial, otherwise get free shipping on $35 or more.Check out this deal
  15. Deal of the day! Today only, Woot! has a selection of Storage and Organization Favorites for Home and Garage for $18.99 to $179.99. Prime members get free shipping at Woot! (get a free trial), otherwise shipping is a flat $6 for most orders.Check out this deal
  16. Today only for their Special Buy of the Day, Home Depot has up to 50% off a selection of Grills, Outdoor Lighting, Plants, Outdoor Rugs & Accessories and More. These deals also include free shipping today.Check out this deal
  17. Clearance - was $130! Walmart has the Lifetime Children's Picnic Table, Choice of 4 Colors for $69.00. Also, free shipping is included with this deal.Check out this deal
  18. Halfway to Halloween special release! Home Depot has their newly redesigned Home Accents Holiday 12' Tall Skelly Skeleton with LED Eyes for $299.00. Save on delivery charges with free store pickup.Check out this deal
  19. Clearance! Walmart has the Maxx Explore Rock Tumbler and Gem Polisher Kit with Built-in Timer for $5.50. Walmart offers free shipping on most orders for Walmart+ members, otherwise get free shipping on most orders of $35 or more. Select items qualify for free store pickup.Check out this deal
  20. As one of their deals of the day, Best Buy has the Samsung 75" TU690T Series Crystal 4K Smart Tizen TV for $549.99. Best Buy offers free shipping on all orders for My Best Buy members (free to sign up). Store pickup is also available for most items.Check out this deal
  21. Amazon has the highly rated (average 4.4 stars) Spacesaver Vacuum Storage Bags, Variety Pack, 15-Pack for $23.99 after adding the 20% off coupon on the product page. Get free shipping with Prime. Don't have Prime? Get a free 30-day trial, otherwise get free shipping on $35 or more.Check out this deal
  22. Walmart has the Keter Capri Rattan Resin 80-Gallon Storage Deck Box, Espresso Brown for $50.00. This deal also includes free shipping today.Check out this deal
  23. Deal of the day! Today only, Best Buy has up to 40% off a selection of Storage from WD and SanDisk. Best Buy offers free shipping on all orders for My Best Buy members (free to sign up). Store pickup is also available for most items.Check out this deal
  24. Amazon has the Kenmore Brushless Cordless Stick Vacuum with Easy Reach Wand for $119.99. Also, free shipping is included with this deal.Check out this deal
  25. Dextrus Heavy-Duty Outdoor Picnic Table Set with Weatherproof Resin Tabletop $121.99 w/fs at Walmart.com. Was $279.99
  26. Sedona Glass or Plastic Food Storage Containers $5.59 - $11.89 after code FRIEND. Was $20 - $43 + more
  27. Macys.com Friends & Family Sale Use code FRIEND for: 30% OFF select reg.-priced, sale & clearance clothing, handbags, shoes, accessories, jewelry & home items. 25% OFF select reg.-priced, sale & clearance watches & luggage. 15% OFF select reg.-priced, sale & clearance cosmetics/fragrance. 10% OFF select reg.-priced, sale & clearance fine jewelry, small appliances, rugs, furniture, mattresses, lighting & toys. Exclusions apply. Free shipping with a $25 order when you sign into your account.
  1. Load more activity